Sawgrass Park Airboat Tour
Have an up-close encounter with Florida's native wildlife on the Sawgrass Park Airboat tour!
Discover a different side to Florida on the Sawgrass Airboat Tour
Want to add a bit of bite to your holiday? If so, the Sawgrass Airboat Tour could be the thing for you!
Venture deep into the Everglades wilderness on this 30-minute airboat tour and get closer than ever to some of Florida’s native animals, including one of its most famous residents - the Florida Alligator.
And, don’t miss out on the chance to hold and strike a pose with a baby alligator too!
Catch a snap of the famous Florida Alligator
Hop on board and enjoy an exhilarating 30-minute airboat tour of the Everglades! Sail along the river at speeds up to 40 mph, and come up-close to Florida’s most spectacular wildlife.
But, be sure to keep your eyes well peeled and your camera handy as you never know what might be lurking in the water!
Not sure what species has caught your eye? No problem, your captain will be on hand to answer any burning questions and keep you entertained along the way.
Meet rescued Panthers, Leopards and so much more…
And the fun doesn’t just stop there.
Meet some of the park’s rescued residents, brush up on your reptile knowledge and earn yourself some bragging rights as you hold a baby alligator.
Here’s some of the top things to do at Sawgrass Park:
- Get up close to the park’s rescued panthers and leopards
- Learn about the turtles and iguana’s key to survival
- Take a peep at the park’s collection of African Spur Tortoises
- Have a go at feeding the animals at the Swamp Yard Island – a definite family favourite!
Fancy a private tour?
Book a boat all for yourself and explore the Everglades for 60 minutes. Travelling with the family? No problem – the private boat tour can take up to 4 people at a time!
Are you brave enough to explore the Everglades at night?
Test your nerve on the 1-hour Night Airboat Adventure tour and experience nature coming to life. Who knows what could be creeping around the next bend…
- All year round (except Christmas and Thanksgiving)
- First tour: 9am
- Until 3.30pm: Every 20-30 minutes
- Last tour: 5pm
- You can select any time between 9am and 5pm: To confirm your preferred boat tour time, you must call us once you’ve booked
- Please allow approx. 2 –2½ hours for the whole experience (including the Wildlife Park)
- Airboat tour will be 30 minutes
1006 N. US Highway 27 Weston, FL33327 (near Fort Lauderdale)
Free parking is available at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Children under 3 travel FREE
- Children under 6 must wear a lifejacket on the boat
Adults from £14
Children from £9
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket