FloridaTix Halloween Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the FloridaTix Halloween Competition
Closing date - 4th November 2012 at 5pm
Win 4 tickets to one of the following attractions in the UK:
- Alton Towers
- Chessington World of Adventures
- Legoland Windsor
- Madame Tussauds
- Thorpe Park
- Warwick Castle
How to enter:
All you need to do to enter post a photo of you or your friends or family all dressed up for Halloween using our FloridaTix Facebook App.
Terms and Conditions
- The FloridaTix Halloween Costume Competition will run from 15th October – 4th November 2012.
- The competition closes on 4th November 2012 at 5pm and all enties must be received by this time to be entered.
- All entries must be posted via FloridaTix Facebook App by 5pm on 4th November 2012
- The winner will be announced by 30th November 2012. The winner will win 4 tickets to one attraction from the listed attractions above. One entry per person.
- All photos received from entrants will be judged by a review panel at FloridaTix and the winning photo will receive the prize listed above. There will be one winner of the tickets listed.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and in line with the FloridaTix brand.
- The winning photo will be suitable for publication. FloridaTix reserves the right to not publish any photos which are deemed to be unsuitable.
- The decisions of the Judges are final.
- You must own the rights to any images you submit to us.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition.
- The offer is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, except anyone connected, in any way, to FloridaTix or the company, agency or individual participating.
- Individuals may enter the competition via Facebook as publicised.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- We cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.?
- No correspondence will be entered into, prizes are as stated, are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize from the date you hear you are the winner from FloridaTix to claim your prize.
- If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 28 days of being notified. We will contact you twice using the details you have supplied to us and if you have not responded within 28 days of our first contact, the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. It is the winner's responsibility to notify FloridaTix of any change in contact information.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- You must include your name / username in any submission. It is the individual's responsibility to ensure this is correct and will be checked if FloridaTix attempt to use this to contact the winner.
- By submitting your photos, name, email address and contact details to FloridaTix and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit this information to FloridaTix.
- The photo should be of sufficient quality to publish.
- FloridaTix reserves the right to edit any photo prior to publishing on our websites
- The photo is made at your own expense and FloridaTix shall not be liable to reimburse any expenses incurred in making a submission.
- FloridaTix will not return any photos.
- Photos will be displayed to and accessible by FloridaTix web site users on the FloridaTix online publicity, including, but not limited to, FloridaTix social media, the FloridaTix website and FloridaTix promotional material.
- FloridaTix reserves the right to use the Entrant’s photos or video to market the Competition or showcase the work of FloridaTix.
- FloridaTix reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. FloridaTix reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
- FloridaTix shall be under no obligation to include your entry in the Competition.
- Entry to the Competition by Entrants is done at his/her own risk.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The Entrant must submit only his/her own original work and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
- FloridaTix accepts no responsibility for any misuse of intellectual property rights.