LEGOLAND Florida & I-Drive 360 Combo
Book this UK-exclusive 4 for 1 combo ticket & experience some of Orlando’s best attractions without breaking the bank!
Visit 4 of Orlando’s best attractions with 1 Exclusive ticket!
Want to explore the 3 biggest attractions at Orlando’s I-Drive 360 entertainment complex and visit LEGOLAND Florida? You just need one great-value ticket!
What's included with the LEGOLAND Florida & I-Drive 360 Combo:
- 14 days’ unlimited admission to LEGOLAND Florida
- 1 visit to Madame Tussauds at I-Drive 360
- 1 flight on The Orlando Eye
- 1 visit to SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Get creative at LEGOLAND Florida!
Visiting Florida with young children? LEGOLAND® Florida is where you need to be! Spend a day out with your family in this fun-packed theme park, especially designed for kids aged 2 – 12.
- Explore over 10 themed zones, filled with creative hands-on activities
- Interactive attractions, family rides & shows that children will absolutely love!
- Venture into the scaled-down town “LEGO City”
- Find out how LEGO bricks are made on a tour of the LEGOLAND factory
- Enjoy the stunning surroundings – LEGOLAND is right at the heart of the beautiful Cypress Gardens
Hang out with the stars at Madame Tussauds Orlando
Time to take a selfie! Pose for a photo with pop idols, sports legends and the famous people who’ve changed history – all in Madame Tussauds Museum.
- Join Team Will-i-Am on the stage of The Voice
- Stand side by side Mohammad Ali, Shaq O’Neal & David Beckham
- Walk the red carpet with Brad Pitt, Neil Patrick Harris and Anne Hathaway
- Don’t forget to snap a shot with President Lincoln in his living room!
Discover the views from the Orlando Eye
Don't miss the chance to experience a 25-minute flight on Orlando’s iconic observation wheel and see the stunning view of Orlando from the skies!
- Turn up at any time and get onto the next available flight!
- Pre-flight 4D Cinema experience
- See a breath-taking aerial view of Orlando’s theme parks, lakes, landscapes & skyline
- Fully-enclosed, air-conditioned capsule for maximum comfort during your flight
- iPad Air tablet in each capsule gives you information on all the famous sights
Walk through the only 360° underwater tunnel in Orlando at SEA LIFE
Step inside the magical underwater world and discover over 500 exotic marine creatures from around the world at the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium!
- Enter Orlando’s only 360-degree underwater tunnel for a breath-taking walk in the depths of the ocean
- Interactive rock pool encounters for those who want to get hands-on with the aquarium's inhabitants
- Explore enormous floor-to-ceiling ocean habitats, home to sea creatures from all around the globe
- Get involved in the talks and feeds to find out more about the animals & SEA LIFE’s conservation work
- You can redeem your ticket anytime until the end of the calendar year
- Your ticket is valid for 14 days after the first time you use it
Madame Tussauds, Orlando Eye & SEA LIFE Orlando
- You can redeem your ticket anytime until the end of the year
- You must visit all 3 attractions before the end of the year!
- You can visit the attractions in any order you want
- If you are visiting LEGOLAND Florida with a child under 3, you must pay a $3 entry fee at the entrance to the park
- At Madame Tussauds & SEA LIFE Orlando children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- On the Orlando Eye, children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- I-Drive 360 is located on 8401 Universal Boulevard, Orlando Florida 32819
- There is a FREE LEGOLAND Florida Shuttle which departs from I-Drive 360
- Please Note: You must book your place on the shuttle at least 24 hours in advance by calling the number provided on your ticket
In extreme weather Orlando Eye flights may be suspended and you may be able to postpone your flight.