Experience the unrivalled combination of world class thrill rides, water slides and animal experiences at SeaWorld Orlando with our brand new ticket options. Whatever adventure you're looking for, we have the ticket for you.
Adventure is calling at SeaWorld Orlando!
Experience the full power of the ocean on SeaWorld's white-knuckle roller coasters, find your adreneline rush with the thrilling rides at Busch Gardens or grab a tube and challenge the slides of Aquatica.
Whatever adventure you're looking for, we have the perfect ticket for you. These amazing value tickets allow you to experinece all the thrills the parks have to offer and also includes All-Day Dining at each of the parks.
And it’s not just about the shows and rides - SeaWorld is also home to rescued marine animals like dolphins and manatees who are cared for and nursed back to health with the aim of returning them to the ocean. So why not book the SeaWorld Rescue Tour to learn more about how SeaWorld rescues and cares for the animals.
What you can experience at SeaWorld Parks!
- Steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida Riders will shiver through family friendly adventures on SeaWorld's first launch coaster. Named after the icy Arctic summits, Ice Breaker features four airtime filled launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch into the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida – a 93 feet tall spike with 100 degree angle. The thrills continue as riders fly over a near vertical top hat manoeuvre into a series of exciting twists, turns, and airtime hills.
- North America's tallest and world's fastest & steepest hybrid coaster Iron Gwazi takes thrills to new heights, plunging riders from a 206 foot-tall peak into a 91-degree drop and reaching top speeds of 76 miles per hour. Riders on Iron Gwazi will experience a dozen airtime moments, including three inversions, as they sink their teeth into crocodile-inspired thrills.
- Florida’s first-ever duelling water slide Starting atop a 68-foot tower, riders will be able to grab a raft and take their marks in side-by-side racing lanes at top speeds. Each raft holds a team of two, so every rider will have a partner as they plunge toward a hopeful victory. Plus, Riptide Race rafts feature low walls to ensure full view of the competition. Duelling face-to-face, racers will navigate tight loops and accelerations through indoor and outdoor sections. It’s a marathon to the finish through nearly 650 feet of splashing slide.
- Whether you’re an animal lover, a thrill ride fanatic or both, you’ll have a seriously wild time at Busch Gardens!
- This 335-acre adventure park boasts more rollercoasters than any other park in Florida, plus see more than 200 species of animals.
- Find your adrenaline rush with some of Florida’s most thrilling roller coasters!
- Take an exciting adventure through the African Plain on the Serengeti Safari
- See, meet and feed animals such as giraffes, rhinos, zebras and more!
- SeaWorld Orlando is a marine life park like no other; home to spectacular sea life shows, thrilling theme park rides and beautiful marine animals.
- Hang on tight for some seriously thrilling rollercoasters, including the famous flying coaster Manta and Mako, a hyper coaster known for high speeds, deep dives and thrills around every turn.
- Meet dolphins, penguins, manatees and more marine creatures
- Learn about SeaWorld’s wonderful conservation work in helping our ocean’s wildlife.
- Home to thrilling waterslides, sandy beaches, double-wave lagoons and winding rivers, Aquatica is a water park like no other!
- Plus it's just across the road from SeaWorld, so you could visit both parks in the same day
- Experience the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind - Ihu's Breakaway Falls
- Relax in the Florida sun, feel the adrenaline on state-of-the-art rides and slides, get up-close to friendly dolphins and much more!
You can make the most of FREE All-Day-Dining at SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Garden as well as the use of the FREE Busch Gardens Shuttle Express service, more details can be found here.
Why not upgrade to also include a day at Discovery Cove and treat your family to an unforgettable swim with a dolphin.