Book SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens with just one ticket!
This amazing value ticket gives you ultimate flexibility to bounce between SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days throughout your holiday - and can be activated anytime you choose within the year you book.
Plus you’ll also receive FREE unlimited parking at all 3 parks & FREE transportation to Busch Gardens!
What’s new at SeaWorld Parks?
- Arctic adventures await as SeaWorld Orlando’s first launch coaster opens in February 2022. Ice Breaker boasts the steepest, beyond vertical drop in Florida.
- Iron Gwazi will take thrills to new heights. North America’s tallest hybrid coaster, and the fastest and steepest hybrid coaster in the world, opens at Busch Gardens in March 2022.
- Riptide Race, a new adrenaline-pumping waterslide race that pits teams against each other in a splash to the finish line, is now open at Aquatica.
- Whether you’re an animal lover, a thrill ride fanatic or both, you’ll have a seriously wild time at Busch Gardens!
- This 335-acre adventure park boasts more rollercoasters than any other park in Florida, plus see more than 200 species of animals.
- Ride some of Florida’s most pulse-pounding coasters!
- Take an exciting adventure through the African Plain on the Serengeti Safari
- See, meet and feed animals such as giraffes, rhinos, zebras and more!
- SeaWorld Orlando is a marine life park like no other; home to spectacular sea life shows, thrilling theme park rides and beautiful marine animals.
- Hang on tight for some seriously thrilling rollercoasters, including the famous flying coaster Manta and Mako, a hyper coaster known for high speeds, deep dives and thrills around every turn.
- Meet dolphins, penguins, manatees and more marine creatures
- Learn about SeaWorld’s wonderful conservation work in helping our ocean’s wildlife.
- Home to thrilling waterslides, sandy beaches, double-wave lagoons and winding rivers, Aquatica is a water park like no other!
- Plus it's just across the road from SeaWorld, so you could visit both parks in the same day
- Experience the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind - Ihu's Breakaway Falls
- Relax in the Florida sun, feel the adrenaline on state-of-the-art rides and slides, get up-close to friendly dolphins and much more!
You can make the most of FREE parking at SeaWorld Parks including SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens. As well as the use of the FREE Busch Gardens Shuttle Express service, more details can be found here.
Why not upgrade to also include a day at Discovery Cove from just £75 extra per person and treat your family to an unforgettable swim with a dolphin.
The 3 for 2 Ticket provides unlimited admission for 14 consecutive days from first use. Unlimited free parking at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens is available when purchasing the 3 for 2 Ticket. Unlimited free parking is only valid for the duration of your ticket. This offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time. Free transportation is available on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express service. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 800-221-1339 or visiting https://buschgardens.mears.com. Service schedule and stops are subject to change. Child prices apply to children aged 3-9. Children 0-2 years of age are free of charge. Book and first visit must be by 31st December 2023. © 2022 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.