Florida has a great variety of outlet centres, speciality stores, boutiques and malls featuring some of the world’s most popular names in shopping! With free shuttle services from local hotels to the area’s top shopping destinations, planning an incredible shopping trip in Orlando is easy.
Want a hassle-free shopping experience in Florida?
Take the Orlando Shopping Tour, which takes you to Orlando’s biggest shopping hotspots with transport from your hotel and between the malls. You can even leave your bags on-board the vehicle between each stop, so you won’t need to carry your purchases around!
Find out more about the Shopping Tour in this video:
Looking for the best shopping in Orlando? You’ll find it at the Supermarkets!
Orlando has some fabulous shopping malls, but have you ever spent time taking a serious look around its supermarkets?
If not, you’re missing out on some of the best shopping in Orlando!
The best Orlando Shopping Malls near the theme parks
Orlando is probably best known for being home to some of the world’s greatest theme parks and attractions, but it might surprise you to know that some of its best Shopping Malls are just a stone’s throw from the parks!
Whatever type of shopper you are, when you’re in Orlando there’ll be somewhere close by to get your dream retail therapy fix…..
What kind of Shopper are you?
Sophisticated shoppers won’t want to miss the area’s upscale malls, including The Mall at Millenia, where you can find popular stores such as Chanel, or The Florida Mall the area’s biggest shopping mall, with more than 250 stores and restaurants. And don’t forget to visit the unique collection of shops by Festival Bay Mall at International Drive.
Enjoy great bargains at Orlando’s selection of designer outlet centres. These popular outlets feature the hottest brand names, without the famous price tag! Choose from:
- Prime Outlets, Orlando – which boasts more than 170 stores offering a mix of everyday and designer labels.
- Orlando Premium Outlets – where you’ll find an easy to shop atmosphere coupled with some of your favourite stores.
- The Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores – featuring popular brand name stores.
- Winter Park – hunt for unique treasures on Park Avenue, where you’ll find one of a kind boutiques, galleries and upscale retail chains along the historic street.
- Thornton Park – here you’ll find speciality stores perfect for an afternoon of exploring.