Book now with just a £20 deposit!
You can now book your Florida tickets and pay only a £20 per ticket up-front – no need to pay the full amount until 5 weeks before you visit!
Why book with a deposit?
This is a great way to get your Florida tickets without having to make one full payment immediately! Here’s why:
- You can choose to “buy now pay later”, enabling you to pay the full balance 5 weeks prior to your visit
- Spread the cost and make it easier to budget by making smaller payments* when it's convenient for you
- Don’t risk missing out – some Florida parks have limited spaces per day, so it’s better to book as soon as possible as they fill up fast!
- Protect yourself against possible ticket price rises – the price at the time you book is the price you pay
How to make your booking
- Select your tickets and go to the checkout
- At the checkout, choose the “Book with Deposit” option.
- You will be charged just £20 per ticket up-front. We’ll send you an email when it’s time to pay the remainder.
- Contact our call centre on 0330 100 3130. They will be able to advise you on which ticket option(s) are most suitable.
- Pay your deposit of just £20 per ticket over the phone to secure your tickets
How to pay
- Once your tickets are secured with your deposit, you may complete the payment in full at any time up until 5 weeks before your booked date. Simply call us on 0330 100 3130 and settle the balance over the phone.
Online – pay the full balance or in instalments
- Once your tickets are secured with your deposit, you may complete the payment in full at any time, OR pay a little at a time when it suits you, up until 5 weeks before your booked date.
- Simply log onto our secure online payment system using your booking reference and email address.
- You’ll be given the option to pay the balance in full, or select an amount you would like to pay
- When the payment is made, you’ll receive an email confirming the amount you have paid and how much you have left to pay.
If we haven’t received your payment by the time it is due, we’ll send you a reminder by email.
Once the balance is complete, you’ll receive your e-tickets 4 weeks before your departure date and a confirmation letter detailing your payments. If you have booked Disney Magic Tickets these e-tickets will be emailed to you as quickly as possible once payment has been received in full. Due to unprecedented demand we are currently working in departure date order and your Disney Magic tickets will be emailed in plenty of time before your visit date.
Make your booking now for just £20 per ticket!
*Instalments must be a minimum of £10