Enjoy your day without worrying about how much you’re spending on food & drinks with the Busch Gardens All-Day Dining Deal
Enjoy unlimited food & drink with the All-Day Dining Deal
Don't want to be constantly watching what you spend when you're on holiday? Then the Busch Gardens All-Day Dining Deal could be the thing for you.
With just one pass, you can enjoy unlimited food and drink at participating Busch Gardens® restaurants, leaving you the freedom to concentrate on having fun!
ImportantAdmission to Busch Gardens is not included with this ticket. To enter the theme park you must also have a separate Busch Gardens admission ticket
How does it work?
You can use your pass as many times as you like without having to worry about much money you’re spending on food and drink.
You can enjoy one entrée, one side or one dessert and one regular size non-alcoholic drink every 90 minutes at these restaurants:
- Zagora Café
- Serengeti Overlook Café
- Kenya Kanteen
- Sheikra Eats
- Bengal Bistro
- Dragon Fire Grill
- Zambia Smokehouse (excludes baby back ribs, 3 meat samplers and salmon)
Your ticket is valid for 1 day
Where to bring your ticket?
Exchange your ticket at Adventure Outpost, located on the left of the main entrance.
What's included with this ticket?
One entrée, one side or one dessert and one regular size non-alcoholic drink at select Busch Gardens’ restaurants
- Your ticket does not include entry to Busch Gardens. You will need a separate Busch Gardens Park Admission ticket to enter the Park
- The All-Day Dining Pass does not include front-of-the-line access
- Take-outs are not included with this ticket
- All-Day Dining Deal wristbands are valid once per hour through the line on the date of your visit
- Serengeti Overlook full-service restaurant is not included in this deal
- Child's price includes kid's meal entrees only
- Sharing is prohibited
- Menu and prices are subject to change without notice
Permitted in designated areas only