2 Day South Beach Tour
An overnight trip to Miami's famous South Beach, complete with an airboat ride and even the option to swim with dolphins!
Overnight trip to Miami’s South Beach from Orlando
On the 2-Day South Beach Tour you’ll enjoy a night in Miami’s Art Deco District, hit the shops, go to the beach, ride an airboat and even swim with dolphins!
Transport is all sorted out for you too; pick-up and drop-off from the Orlando area is included in your ticket.
South Beach Tour - Day 1
- Experience a thrilling airboat ride in the Everglades and try to spot an alligator in the marshes where they live
- Get to know your gators - learn interesting facts about Florida’s most famous reptile from the alligator specialists at the Everglades
- Don’t miss your chance to take a photo with a gator - they're not as scary as they seem!
- Stay at a hotel in the Art Deco District, right in the heart of Miami.
- Shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs – South Beach has something for everybody’s taste. With a location like this you’ll never run out of things to do!
South Beach Tour - Day 2
Enjoy the freedom to explore South Beach the way that suits you best. The different ticket options give you the choice of exploring Miami at your own pace, or taking part in a swim with dolphins – it’s completely up to you!
Want to swim with dolphins?
Select the 2 Day South Beach Tour with Dolphin Swim ticket and who knows – you might even steal one of those famous dolphin kisses!
Don't want to swim with the dolphins, but your friends or family do?
No problem! If your friends or family members want to swim but you're happy to watch, select the 2 Day South Beach Tour with Spectator ticket. Just remember it'll be up to you to get lots of photographs!
Rather spend your 2nd day discovering the city?
Book the 2 Day South Beach Sizzler Tour and enjoy a full day of free time. Hit the shops in the Bayside Shopping Complex or top up your holiday tan on the beach.... Miami is your playground!
This tour is only available on Wednesdays
Round-trip transport is included from various pick-up points in the Orlando area
Information about Your Room
- Room occupancy is based on 1 room per every 4 passengers
- Additional room requests or single supplements will be charged an additional $75
- 1 room with 1 King-sized bed will be allocated to groups of 2 or less unless otherwise specified
- 1 room with 2 double beds will be allocated for groups of 4 passengers
- 2 rooms with a total of 4 double beds will be allocated to groups up to 8
- 3 rooms with a total of 6 double beds will be allocated to groups up to 12
- You may request additional rooms for an extra charge but you must do that at the time of booking
- Children under 3 go FREE!
- If you are bringing a child under 3 you must let us know in advance by calling the number shown on your e-ticket
Important Info About the Dolphin Swim Experience
What you need to pay on the day
A $24 fee is applicable for those who choose the Dolphin Swim option (payable locally)
Age & health-related restrictions
- You must be able to swim in deep water in order to take part
- Children under 7 are not permitted
- Swimmers between 7-12 years must be accompanied in the water by a parent or legal guardian
- Swimmers between 13-17 years must have a parent or legal guardian present
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- For safety reasons, if you wish to swim and have a mental/physical ailment, you must receive medical clearance from the dolphin facility prior to making a reservation