Leave Orlando’s theme parks behind for a day and explore St. Augustine - the oldest city in the USA!
Spend a day in historic Saint Augustine
Take a day off from the bustling theme parks and explore the colonial town of St Augustine!
On this full-day trip you can feel free to explore at your own pace, wander through the cobbled streets and enjoy plenty of free time to soak in the sights.
No need to worry about navigating, fighting the traffic or paying for parking, because transport is included from convenient locations in the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
Things to do & see in St Augustine*
- Discover 500 years of American history: Saint Augustine was founded in 1565, making it the oldest European-settled town in the continental USA
- See dozens of historical sights and landmarks around the city and take in the beautiful traditional Spanish colonial buildings
- Drink from the original Fountain of Youth! Experience the past through the exciting historical re-enactments at the beautiful 15-acre Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Travel back in time: visit Castillo de San Marcos, the oldest fortress in the country. Uncover St. Augustine’s turbulent history and learn about the many sieges the city withstood through the ages
- Do some shopping on St George’s Street. Discover numerous little shops and boutiques selling souvenirs, jewellery and clothes – that’s your holiday shopping sorted!
- Visit the Old Jail – take a stroll through the block cells and hear the stories of the prisoners. See history come to life as actors in period costumes recreate life in the St Augustine Prison
- Take a tour of San Sebastian Winery - learn fascinating facts about wine-making and finish your visit with a wine-tasting session
- Before you leave, take a break in one of the local restaurants or cafes and enjoy the atmosphere of the old town over a nice meal and a cup of coffee
*Please note that the activities listed are not included in the price of your ticket
This tour includes pick-up from the locations on the map below:
This tour is available on Mondays and Thursdays
Please allow a full day for this trip
- Return transport is provided from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
- To arrange pick-up details, please call the number shown on your ticket at least 48h in advance
- You’ll be picked up between 6.30am and 7.30am, depending on your location
- You’ll leave St. Augustine at approx. 4pm
Where to bring your ticket
Show your tickets to the driver/guide when you get picked up at the start of your tour
What to Wear
We recommend casual and comfortable clothing, with flat walking shoes for the cobbled streets
Terms & Conditions
Times are subject to change