St Augustine Day Trip & Trolley Train Tour
Visit the oldest city in the USA & explore the sights on a hop-on-hop-off trolley train tour!
Explore St Augustine on a hop-on hop-off trolley
Charming St Augustine is the oldest town in the USA and can't be missed if you're in Orlando! This full-day trip lets you explore this historic town at your own pace.
The St Augustine Trolley Train Tour
Get around St Augustine the easy way with unlimited rides on the open-air trolley train tour!
With 22 stops around the town you can hop on and off as many times as you like to explore dozens of historic sights and landmarks.
On-board narration gives you all the fascinating facts and stories about this historic town while you travel.
And you won’t have to wait long to get from one place to the other, as trolleys arrive every 15-20 minutes.
Want to do a full tour of the city and listen to the on-board narration all the way through? The entire St Augustine trolley train tour takes 80-90 minutes in total.
Must-do sights & attractions in St Augustine*
- Take a look into St. Augustine’s turbulent history with a visit to Castillo de San Marcos - the oldest fortress in the country. Find out about the many sieges the town withstood over the years
- Drink from the Fountain of Youth! Visit the beautiful 15-acre Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park and experience thrilling historical re-enactments
- Go shopping! Make a stop at the historic St Georges Street to explore the little shops and boutiques for souvenirs, jewellery, clothes and more!
- Visit the Old Jail and hear the stories of the prisoners as you walk through the chilling block cells. See the reality of the St Augustine Prison brought to life by actors in period costumes
- Up for some wine tasting? Hop off the trolley train at San Sebastian Winery, sign up for a tour and taste the local wine produce
Take the afternoon to chill out!
With a good amount of free time in St Augustine on your hands, you can enjoy a leisurely afternoon and take a stroll through America’s oldest city.
Discover what America was like in the past. Travel back to the 16th century as you look at the traditional Spanish colonial architecture and the lovely cobbled streets of St Augustine.
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the old town – take a seat in one of the local restaurants, treat yourself to a delicious meal and enjoy the sights.
*Please note that the activities listed here are not included in the price of your ticket
Mondays and Thursdays only
- Return transport is provided from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
- To arrange pick-up details, please call the number shown on your ticket at least 48 hours in advance
- Departure: You’ll be picked up between 6.30am and 7.30am depending on your location
- Return: You’ll leave St. Augustine’s at approx. 4pm
- Please allow a full-day for this trip
- The full Trolley Tour takes about 80 – 90 minutes, but you can hop on or off at any stop.
- Trains depart every 15 - 20 minutes
Where to bring your ticket
Show your ticket to the drivers at the beginning of your tour and every time you hop on the Trolley Tour
There is one 14”/36cm/1.17ft step up to board the road train
What to Wear
We recommend comfortable clothing and flat walking shoes for the cobbled streets
Terms & Conditions
Times may be subject to change on this tour