Halloween Horror Nights Tickets
It’s never too soon to start panicking at the award-winning Halloween Horror Nights™ at Universal Orlando Resort™!
- America’s premier Halloween event!
- Brave chilling scare zones, haunted houses and much more
- A must-do if you’re in Florida around Halloween!
- Available on select nights in September, October & November
Get ready to watch your worst nightmares become reality as Universal Studios Florida™ theme park transforms into the greatest exhibition of pure terror ever unleashed!
Now in its 27th terrifying year, Halloween Horror Nights™ is America’s premier annual Halloween event, putting you in the middle of horror history’s most heart-pounding moments.
As the streets come alive with hordes of mutants, monsters and maniacs, nowhere is safe and there’s nowhere you can hide.....
The most terrifying experience of your life!
- Quake with terror as you explore haunted houses which could be straight out of a horror movie
- Try not to scream as gruesome and grotesque figures lunge from the shadows of the scare zones
- Squeal with fear – and laughter - at the outrageously chilling live shows.
- Plus of course, you can experience some of Universal Studios Florida’s most exciting rides and attractions!
Explore the Scare Houses at Halloween Horror Nights™
American Horror Story
Asylum, Coven and Roanoke are all packed into one horrifying maze. It’s the largest house this year, with the largest cast of deranged characters. You will be hunted, haunted, stalked and shadowed through multiple different terrifying scenes.
The visually intense psychological thriller is now the most terrifying haunted experience imaginable at Halloween Horror Nights™
Stanley Kubrick's The Shining remains one of the greatest horror films of all time and now Halloween Horror Nights™ 2017 invites you to THE OVERLOOK HOTEL. Within its walls, you'll experience some of the scariest moments in cinematic history. Face The Grady Twins and experience Danny Torrance’s blood-soaked premonitions first-hand. It’s “all work and no play” as an axe-wielding Jack Torrance pursues you through a snow-covered hedge maze. The visually intense psychological thriller is now the most terrifying haunted experience imaginable. This is "The Shining."
- Event Dates: selected dates from 15th September - 4th November 2017
- Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass^ is available on the following dates: September 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 24, 29, October 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 22, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, November 3 and 4.
- 3 Park Explorer with Halloween Horror Nights™ Combo Ticket^^ is available on any of the following dates: September 15, 16, 17, 21, 24 October 1, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, November 3 and 4. Saturdays aren't included. Restrictions apply.
- The event begins at 6:30pm
- Closing times may vary. We recommend checking with the park before you visit.
Halloween Horror Nights™ takes place at Universal Studios Florida™ in Universal Orlando Resort™, 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819.
- This event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
- No costumes or masks are allowed.
- The event will occur rain or shine. No rain checks, returns or refunds are permitted.
- General day admission tickets, Annual/Seasonal Passes and Complimentary Passes are not valid for admission to Halloween Horror Nights.
- Separately ticketed event
- Prices, dates, times, attractions and entertainment subject to availability and may change without notice
- Free self-parking after 6PM is not valid on Halloween Horror Nights.
- Other restrictions may apply
Terms & Conditions:
The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™ (“Universal”). With the exception of the 2017 Halloween Horror Nights event, the above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the Universal CityWalk™ venues. Some CityWalk™ venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Unless otherwise stated, does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show, or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, and parking or discounts on food or merchandise. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
THE SHINING and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
American Horror Story™ & © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.