Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets
Join Mickey’s Halloween party at Magic Kingdom Park – kids of all ages invited!
Have a Spook-tacular time at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Heading to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida this Halloween? Enjoy a night of fiendishly family-friendly fun at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom Park.
Get ready for some villainous entertainment, with devilish décor, Halloween-themed shows, fireworks, and dozens of popular attractions – plus trick-or-treating of course!
How scary is it?
As with everything else at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – it’s Not So Scary but it is LOTS OF FUN! Meaning that even the youngest members of the family can enjoy it.
Tricks AND Treat!
Everyone knows the best part of Halloween is Trick-or-Treating! Get your fill of Halloween sweets and snacks as you gather up goodies from land to land.
Each night, when darkness falls, the park comes to life with spellbinding performances, phenomenal fireworks, wickedly wild processions and more.
So get ready for some weird and wondrous one-of-a-kind experiences that are as frightful as they are delightful!
A Spooktacular Parade
Don’t miss the ever-popular Halloween parade, where some of your favourite Disney Characters march in masquerade alongside stars from the Haunted Mansion.
See the Characters in their “haunt-couture”
Meet and mingle with Disney friends—some wearing their own special Halloween costumes, from the spooky to the spectacular!
- August : 16th, 20th, 23rd, 27th and 30th
- September : 2nd , 6th , 8th , 10th , 13th ,15th, 17th, 20th, 22nd, 24th, 27th and 29th
- October: 1st , 3rd , 4th , 6th , 8th , 10th , 11th , 14th , 15th , 17th , 18th , 20th , 21st, 24th, 25th, 27th , 29th & 31st
- November: 1st
7pm till Midnight
- This special event ticket gives you admission to Magic Kingdom Park from 7pm if you want to enter the Magic Kingdom Park before 7pm you'll also need a Disney World park admission ticket
- You must use your ticket on the date you specify when booking
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place in Magic Kingdom Park
1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party: Costume Rules
Please note these specific costume guidelines for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you're planning to attend these special holiday events, take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- You may dress as your favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- You may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the Parks if your costume does not adhere to these guidelines, unless it can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests aged 13 & under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests aged 14 & over:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that once booked the tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Tickets will not be sent until full payment is made.
Adults from £64
Children from £60
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket