Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets
Join Mickey’s Halloween party at Magic Kingdom Park – kids of all ages invited!
Have a Spook-tacular time at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Heading to Walt Disney World Resort this Halloween? Enjoy a night of fiendishly family-friendly fun at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom Park.
Get ready for some villainous entertainment! Watch Halloween-themed music, shows and parades where the Disney Villains are the stars.
Oh and there’s going to be trick-or-treating too!
Don’t Miss Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- The Headless Horseman leads a spooky procession of giant floats starring your favourite Disney Characters, dressed in their Halloween costumes
- Keep an eye out for the ghostly stars of Haunted Mansion – they will be at their eeriest!
How scary is it?
As with everything else at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Not So Scary but it’s LOTS OF FUN! This means that even the youngest members of the family can enjoy it.
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- See Disney’s best-known villains take over the stage!
- Watch the 3 sisters from Hocus Pocus join forces with Dr. Facilier, Maleficent and many more infamous baddies
- Witness a colourful extravaganza with show-stopping dancers, spectacular visual projections and thrilling special effects
The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Every good party has good music and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party makes no exception!
- Laugh out loud to spooky, Halloween-themed barbershop harmonies
- The playlist includes songs like Boo, Cruella DeVil, The Oogie Boogie Song, Grim Grinning Ghosts and Ghost Riders In The Sky
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- Watch sinister colours spread over the Cinderella Castle as Disney’s most famous creepy tunes fill the air
- Listen to iconic Disney Villain songs from movies like The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan and Silly Symphony - The Skeleton Dance as fireworks light up the night sky over the Magic Kingdom Park
Here comes the best part of Halloween: Trick-or-Treating! Walk from land to land and collect delicious treats, snacks and yummy candies.
- August : 17th , 24th, 28th and 31st
- September : 3rd , 7th , 9th , 11th , 14th , 16th , 18th , 21st , 23rd , 25th 28th and 30th
- October: 2nd , 4th , 5th , 8th , 9th , 11th , 12th , 14th , 16th , 18th , 19th , 21st , 23rd, 25th, 26th, 28th, 30th and 31st
7pm till Midnight
- This special event ticket gives you admission to Magic Kingdom Park from 7pm if you want to enter the Magic Kingdom Park before 7pm you'll also need a Disney World park admission ticket
- You must use your ticket on the date you specify when booking
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place in Magic Kingdom Park
1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party: Costume Rules
Please note these specific costume guidelines for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you're planning to attend these special holiday events, take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- You may dress as your favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- You may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the Parks if your costume does not adhere to these guidelines, unless it can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests aged 13 & under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests aged 14 & over:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that once booked the tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Tickets will not be sent until full payment is made.
Adults from £99
Children from £58
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket