Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets
Join Mickey’s Halloween party at Disney’s Magic Kingdom – kids of all ages invited!
Have a Spook-tacular time at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
Heading to Disney World this Halloween? Enjoy a night of fiendishly family-friendly fun at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park.
Get ready for some villainous entertainment! Watch Halloween-themed, music, shows and parades where the Disney Villains are the stars.
Oh and there’s going to be trick-or-treating too!
Don’t Miss Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- The Headless Horseman leads a spooky procession of giant floats starring your favourite Disney Characters, dressed in their Halloween costumes
- Keep an eye out for the ghostly stars of Haunted Mansion – they will be at their eeriest!
How scary is it?
As with everything else at Mickey’s Halloween Party – Not So Scary but it’s LOTS OF FUN! This means that even the youngest members of the family can enjoy it.
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- See Disney’s best-known villains take over the stage!
- Watch the 3 sisters from Hocus Pocus join forces with Jafar, Maleficent, the Queen of Hearts and many other infamous baddies
- Witness a colourful extravaganza with show-stopping dancers, spectacular visual projections and thrilling special effects
The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Every good party has good music and Mickey’s Halloween party makes no exception!
- Laugh out loud to spooky, Halloween-themed barbershop harmonies
- The playlist includes songs like Boo, Cruella DeVil, The Oogie Boogie Song, Grim Grinning Ghosts and Ghost Riders In The Sky
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- Watch sinister colours spread over the Cinderella Castle as Disney’s most famous creepy tunes fill the air
- Listen to Ursula, Ooogie Boogie, Captain Cook and many other Disney Villains sing their most iconic songs as the fireworks light up the night sky over the Magic Kingdom
Here comes the best part of Halloween - Trick-or-Treating at Disney World! Walk from land to land and collect delicious treats, snacks and yummy candies.
Got a food allergy?
Don’t worry – you can still take part in the trick-or-treating! This is what you need to do:
- Once you arrive, speak to a staff member at the event, or in the official Allergy-Friendly Centers at Town Square Theater and Heritage House.
- Pick up a special treat bag in teal —the official colour of food allergy awareness
- Get a teal token at each treat station
- Redeem your teal tokens & receive your delicious treats at one of the Allergy-Friendly Centers in the park!
- August : 17th , 24th, 28th and 31st
- September : 3rd , 7th , 9th , 11th , 14th , 16th , 18th , 21st , 23rd , 25th 28th and 30th
- October: 2nd , 4th , 5th , 8th , 9th , 11th , 12th , 14th , 16th , 18th , 19th , 21st , 23rd, 25th, 26th, 28th, 30th and 31st
7pm till Midnight
- This special event ticket gives you admission to Disney's Magic Kingdom Park from 7pm if you want to enter the Magic Kingdom before 4pm you'll also need a Disney World park admission ticket
- You must use your ticket on the date you specify when booking
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party takes place in Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park
1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party: Costume Rules
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- You may dress as your favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- You may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the Parks if your costume does not adhere to these guidelines, unless it can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 & under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 & over:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that once booked the tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Tickets will not be sent until full payment is made.