Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets
Join Mickey’s Halloween party at Disney’s Magic Kingdom – kids of all ages invited!
Have a Spook-tacular time at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
Heading to Disney World this Halloween? Enjoy a night of fiendishly family-friendly fun at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park.
Get ready for some villainous entertainment! Watch Halloween-themed, music, shows and parades where the Disney Villains are the stars.
Oh and there’s going to be trick-or-treating too!
Don’t Miss Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- The Headless Horseman leads a spooky procession of giant floats starring your favourite Disney Characters, dressed in their Halloween costumes
- Keep an eye out for the ghostly stars of Haunted Mansion – they will be at their eeriest!
How scary is it?
As with everything else at Mickey’s Halloween Party – Not So Scary but it’s LOTS OF FUN! This means that even the youngest members of the family can enjoy it.
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- See Disney’s best-known villains take over the stage!
- Watch the 3 sisters from Hocus Pocus join forces with Jafar, Maleficent, the Queen of Hearts and many other infamous baddies
- Witness a colourful extravaganza with show-stopping dancers, spectacular visual projections and thrilling special effects
The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Every good party has good music and Mickey’s Halloween party makes no exception!
- Laugh out loud to spooky, Halloween-themed barbershop harmonies
- The playlist includes songs like Boo, Cruella DeVil, The Oogie Boogie Song, Grim Grinning Ghosts and Ghost Riders In The Sky
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- Watch sinister colours spread over the Cinderella Castle as Disney’s most famous creepy tunes fill the air
- Listen to Ursula, Ooogie Boogie, Captain Cook and many other Disney Villains sing their most iconic songs as the fireworks light up the night sky over the Magic Kingdom
Here comes the best part of Halloween - Trick-or-Treating at Disney World! Walk from land to land and collect delicious treats, snacks and yummy candies.
Got a food allergy?
Don’t worry – you can still take part in the trick-or-treating! This is what you need to do:
- Once you arrive, speak to a staff member at the event, or in the official Allergy-Friendly Centers at Town Square Theater and Heritage House.
- Pick up a special treat bag in teal —the official colour of food allergy awareness
- Get a teal token at each treat station
- Redeem your teal tokens & receive your delicious treats at one of the Allergy-Friendly Centers in the park!
- August : 25th and 29th
- September : 1st , 7th , 10th , 12th , 15th , 17th , 19th , 22nd , 24th , 26th and 29th
- October: 1st , 3rd , 5th , 6th , 9th , 10th , 12th , 13th , 15th , 17th , 19th , 20th , 22nd, 24th and 26th
- November: 1st
7pm till Midnight
- This special event ticket gives you admission to Disney's Magic Kingdom Park from as early as 4pm (the party officially begins at 7pm) if you want to enter the Magic Kingdom before 4pm you'll also need a Disney World park admission ticket
- You must use your ticket on the date you specify when booking
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party takes place in Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park
1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party: Costume Rules
Children under 13 are allowed to wear some costumes & masks. The following restrictions apply:
- You may dress as your favourite Disney character, but you’re not allowed to pose for photos with other guests
- All costumes must be family-friendly – no obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent costumes allowed
- Your costume must not include a weapon that could easily be mistaken for a real one
- Your costume must not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally hurt someone
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening
- Long costumes that drag on the ground, such as full-length Princess dresses, are not allowed
- You are allowed to wear a cape if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face
- If you don’t follow these rules, you may be refused entry, or be removed from the party, unless your costume can be modified to meet the requirements
Terms & Conditions
Please note that once booked the tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Tickets will not be sent until full payment is made.