Venture deep under the sea on Discovery Cove’s exciting SeaVenture tour!
Who knows what you might see on Discovery Cove’s SeaVenture!
This walking tour with a difference takes place entirely underwater, as guests get kitted out in dive helmets and make their way through the Grand Reef®.
No SCUBA or diving qualifications are necessary to participate in Discovery Cove’s SeaVenture – just a healthy sense of adventure and a love of sea-creatures!
Take a look at what you can expect in this video:
ImportantAdmission to Discovery Cove is not included with this ticket. To participate in SeaVenture you must also have a separate Discovery Cove admission ticket
Your Experience Time
- You will be allocated an interaction time on the day when you arrive at Discovery Cove – so remember to check in as early as possible!
- Please ensure you arrive at the SeaVenture Check-in Desk 10 minutes before your allocated tour time
- The entire SeaVenture experience is about an hour long for groups of up to 9 people per excursion This duration includes time for briefing and preparation
- You will spend approximately 20 minutes underwater
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age
- Those under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying supervising companion
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a liability waiver signed by parent or legal guardian after watching the instructional video
Guests must be in good physical condition to participate in SeaVenture
You should not participate in Seaventure if you:
- Have respiratory problems such as asthma
- Are pregnant
- Have heart, back or neck problems
- Suffer from anxiety or phobias such as claustrophobia
- Have a history of heart conditions
- It is recommended that you should not consume alcoholic beverages for at least 12 hours prior to experiencing SeaVenture
- You should not fly within four hours of participating
- You must not take part in SeaVenture within 2 hours of a dolphin interaction – please check this at reception when you arrive
- Photos and videos are not included in the price of your ticket and can be purchased separately
- You must wear a short wetsuit for the experience – these are provided at Discovery Cove
- The helmet weighs 15lbs in the water and 72lbs outside the water
Adults from £25
Children from £25
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket