Get closer to the animals at Wild Florida Wildlife Park than ever before - choose from 2 amazing experiences!
FREE Entry to Wild Florida Wildlife Park With Keeper for a Day ticket
After getting to know the animals spend the rest of your day exploring the Wild Florida Wildlife Park!
Here are just some of the things you can do in the park:
- Meet all kinds of exotic animals
- See the tropical birds in the Bird Aviary
- Pet the good-natured tortoises
- Get involved in feeding time! Hand-feed the native Floridian White Tail Deer, the African Zebras and the big-horned Watusis
Experience an up-close interaction with the animals at Wild Florida!
Wild Florida’s Wildlife Park is home to over 100 exotic and native animals who can’t wait to meet you!
Choose from a 15-minute Animal Encounter with your choice of adorable animals, or an Animal Keeper Experience which includes an airboat ride through the Florida Everglades!
You’ll also get free entry to the Wildlife Park with your Aniaml keeper Experience, where you can spend as long as you like visiting all of their animals – from zebras to lemurs to sloths and more monster alligators!
The Keeper for a Day Experience
Find out what it's like to work with the animals at Wild Florida's Wildlife Park?
The Keeper for a Day experience puts you right in the middle of all the animal action, working closely with the park’s keeper team.
This fabulous experience includes:
- A 2-hour Keeper Encounter, helping the animal keeper team to take care of various exotic animals, prepare their diets and taking part in their training and enrichment activities.
- A hands-on Alligator Handling Demonstration and the chance to feed real Florida Alligators from 6-14ft long
- A FREE photo of you holding a real baby alligator!
- A 1-hour airboat ride through the Central Florida Everglades, where you’ll get to see Florida Alligators and other wildlife in their natural habitat!
- A scrumptious Barbecue Lunch Basket from the Chomp House Grill (vegetarian option available).
This is an amazing experience for anyone interested in a career working with animals - or just loves animals!
The Wild Florida Animal Encounter Experience
Pet, feed and maybe even hug some of Wild Florida’s most adorable animals on a Wild Florida Animal Encounter!
- Choose an encounter with the Two-toed Sloths, African Crested Porcupines or Ring-Tailed Lemurs
- All the animals are friendly, furry and can’t wait to say hello!
- Encounters are usually around 15 minutes, but obviously this depends on how your chosen animal is feeling on the day. The keepers will make sure you spend as long as possible with your animal.
Please not animals are subject to change and may be unavailable due to unpredictability with the animal's behaviour.
Mondays – Saturdays, all year round
Tickets are open dated but you must call to confirm avaliblilty in advance.
Animal Encounter Times:
- Encounters take place at 10am, 12pm or 2pm
- Please ensure that you call the number provided on your e-ticket at least 2 days before you wish to take the experience, in order to reserve your date and time.
Keeper for a Day Times:
- 8.30am: Arrive at the park
- 9am - 11am: Time with the Animal Keepers
- 11.30am: Airboat Tour
- 12.45pm: Lunch
- Spend the afternoon in the wildlife park!
3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739
- Children under 8 are not allowed to participate in any of the Animal Encounters
- Children must be 12 or older to participate with the Ring Tail Lemur
- Children under 12 are not allowed to participate in the Keeper for a Day experience
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Waivers must be signed for every guest that enters the exhibit
- Wild Florida Wildlife Park is wheelchair accessible
- The Animal Encounter area is accessed via a small ledge which should be wheelchair accessible, but if you have any questions please call us on 0330 100 3130
Food & Drink
- Barbecue Lunch Basket from the Chomp House Grill
- A Vegetarian option is available
Terms & Conditions
The itinerary and inclusions of any ticket which features animals is subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, in such circumstances, no refunds are available.