This competition is now closed! The lucky winners are:
- 1st Place: Cocktails in Teacups
- 2nd Place: Hex Mum
- 3rd Place: Rose Keats
- 4th Place: The Storybook Girl
- 5th Place: Journeys Are My Diary
Congratulations and a HUGE thank you to everyone who entered.
Do you believe in the magic of Orlando?
We’re feeling extra magical at the moment after launching our new, improved website FloridaTix.com! So to celebrate we’ve started a “Magical Orlando” Tag with the chance to win some fab Florida-related prizes!
Our top 5 favourite “tags” will each win one of these fabulous prizes:
Prize #1: £100 of Disney Store vouchers – just in time for Christmas!
Prize #2: Benny Space Ship LEGO – as seen in the LEGO movie
Prize #3: Classic Disney and Universal DVD bundle
Prize #4: The Harry Potter book collection – this year’s edition
Prize #5: Minion Monopoly – the classic board game, with added minions!
How to enter:
Write a post on your blog answering the following questions – all related to the Orlando theme parks.
Make sure you tag other bloggers by mentioning them in your post! You need to tag at least one blogger to be in with a chance of winning, and don’t forget to tweet using the hashtag #FloridaTixTag
Magical Orlando Tag Questions:
1. Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?
2. Name a Disney character you’d like to have dinner with.
3. Which Marvel superhero power would you choose?
4. If you could bring back one dinosaur breed from Jurassic Park, which would it be?
5. You can ride a dragon at the Triwizard Tournament and visit the Owlery at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but where else would you go on a school trip to Hogsmeade?
6. A scene in any Disney, Harry Potter or Marvel movie you wish you could experience?
7. Name one item from any Harry Potter, Disney or Marvel movie would you want for Christmas.
8. Name one unforgettable experience/moment you’ve had at the Orlando Parks.
This competition is open to UK bloggers only. But if you’re not a blogger you can still take part through our Facebook page for a chance to win 1 of 3 Orlando goodie bags!
The closing date for entries is December 7th 2014 at 12pm.
Need some inspiration to get you started?
Not quite sure how the whole tag thing works? Or just want to see what other people might say before you make a start?
Cindy from our marketing team has kicked things off by answering the questions on her own blog – see Cindy’s answers here.
Magical Orlando Tag Terms and conditions
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only (“Entrants”), excluding employees of Attraction World (the “Promoter”) (and their families) and the Promoter’s associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The entry conditions outlined on the Promoter’s competition page form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
- The promotion commences at 12:00 on 21/11/2014 and ends at 12:00 on 7/12/2014 and only entries received within this time period will be counted.
- To enter, you must follow the steps outlined in “How to enter” on the Page. Blog posts should be your own work and not from a third party source.
- One entrant per person. In the event of multiple entries from one person, the first will be counted, unless removed and thus rendered invalid.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary but Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- The winner will be selected by Attraction World team member no later than 8/12/2014
- By submitting entries to the competition all Entrants warrant that the blog posts are their own original copyright work.
- In consideration of the right to participate in the promotion all Entrants grant to the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide licence to use, adapt and reproduce their entry in any medium and warrant that they have the relevant authority, licence and permission to grant such a licence.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any entry to the promotion for failure to comply with any of these Terms.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any Entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity connected with the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and any related entries.
- There will be only five winners selected in total and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- There will be a total of five prizes available to win and they are as follows:
- 1 £100 Disney store voucher
- 1 Benny space ship LEGO
- 1 Classic Disney and Universal DVD bundle
- 1 Harry Potter book collection 2014 edition
- 1 Minion Monopoly board game
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner of this prize is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Terms. In the event they are unable to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate it to another eligible Entrant. The winner(s) may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Entrants should be aware that prize may be subject to the Terms of third parties for which the Promoter is not responsible or liable and by entering the promotion all Entrants are therefore deemed to have accepted and be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Winners will be contacted via email within 3 working days of the competition closing date. The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winners within this time period but should any winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 3 working days of being notified the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible Entrant.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes (in whole or in part) save that the Promoter reserves the right to provide prizes of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason. The prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or votes which are not received or for delays in receipt of prizes by winners.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of the prizes, save for personal injury or death resulting from the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion (including altering any prizes) if, in their sole discretion, it is not capable of being conducted as specified. All amendments will be published on the Page.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit, delay or prohibit voting or an Entrants ability to participate in the promotion.
- If the entry procedure to the promotion is found to have been tampered with in any way, including submission of ‘spam’ entries or falsified data the Promoter may withdraw the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- This promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Winner’s details can be obtained by sending a request to: Attraction World, 46 Regal Court, Kings Norton Business Centre, Pershore Road South, Birmingham B30 3ES