Key West Day Trip & Trolley – from Miami
This Key West Day Trip with Trolley ride includes a hop-on, hop-off tour to explore Key West the easy way!
Explore Key West on the Hop On Hop Off Trolley
Spend the day in Key West - the southernmost city in continental USA. There’s plenty to see and do, so don’t waste time walking from one spot to another – just hop on and off the Trolley Tour as much as you like!
Key West Sightseeing with the Trolley Tour
You have only one day to explore Key West – so make the most of it! Take the Trolley Tour around the city and see all the exciting sights the easy way.
Get an insight into the past and present of Key West - learn interesting facts about the island and the surrounding area from the on-board guide.
Something caught your attention? Hop off the trolley, take a look around and hop back on when you’re ready. You can do this as many times as you like throughout the day.
Things to do in Key West*
Journey from Miami to Key West, across 42 bridges and 32 islands to enjoy a day in Caribbean paradise!
- Kick back and relax with a drink in an outdoor bar or grab a meal in a lovely street restaurant with a view of the ocean.
- Go shopping on Duval Street and get souvenirs for everyone back home (and something for yourself of course!)
- Take part in the daily celebration on Mallory Square and see the local street artists perform.
- Pay a visit to the Hemingway House and Museum and discover the exciting life story of Ernest Hemingway. Pop into Sloppy Joe’s on Duval Street and see where the famous author loved to hang out.
- Feeling adventurous? Go on a kayaking eco adventure, or a dolphin-watching cruise.
You’ll have an amazing time in Key West, however you choose to spend your day!
*Please note that the activities listed here are not included in the price of your ticket
Round-trip transfers are included from select hotels in the following areas - Miami Beach, Downtown Miami and Miami Airport
- Pick-up: between 6am – 7.35am
- Free time in Key West: approx. between 11am and 5pm
Where to bring your ticket
Show your ticket to the driver/guide when you get picked up at the start of your trip
- Children under 3 go FREE!
- If you are bringing a child under 3 you must let us know in advance by calling the number shown on your e-ticket