Miami is a place that everyone should visit once – so make the most of this Miami Day Trip from Orlando!
Visit Miami in a Day
Spend a day away from Orlando’s theme parks and take a trip to Miami. Have fun like the locals -enjoy shopping in Bayside Mall and catch some sunshine on South Beach.
And the transport is on us too - we’ll take you from Orlando to Miami and back. You even get FREE breakfast on the way!
Explore Bayside Mall
Go to the hottest spot in Miami! Socialise, shop and eat out – Bayside Mall is the place to be. Enjoy 3 hours of free time to do all of your favourite things.
Here’re some of the awesome things you can do in Bayside Mall*:
Get your shopping bags ready – it’s time to raid the stores! Check out the latest fashion trends in Florida and get those all-important presents for the friends and the family. With 16 acres of retails space and over 120 shops, Bayside Mall has everything you need.
Up for a meal? Taste the local seafood – oysters on the shell, shark kebab and plenty more delicious ocean goodies are waiting for you. Add a cold, refreshing cocktail to truly feel the spirit of Miami.
In the mood for a classic? Pop in to Hard Rock Café Miami for a scrumptious American-style burger.
Fun at sea
Bayside Mall is located on a marina, so expect to see more yachts than cars around! But you don’t have to stay ashore – choose to take the Star Island Cruise and discover the stunning view of the city from the water.
Chill out on South Beach
You just can’t miss out on Miami’s famous sunny beaches and clear blue water! Spend the afternoon on the gorgeous South Beach – top up your tan and go for a swim.
Young, fun and trendy, South Beach is a magnet for locals and holiday-goers alike. Explore the beachside buildings - enjoy beautiful Art Deco architecture and top-notch Oceanic dining.
*Please note that the activities listed here are not included in the price of your ticket
- Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee: 6:45am
- Walt Disney World Swan: 6:35am
- Golden Corral Buffet & Grill Lake Buena Vista 6:20am
- Universal Royal Pacific Resort PACIFICA Ballroom 6:00am
- ICON Park International Drive: 6:10am
Every Sunday & Thursday
Please note you must call supplier to reconfirm your place on this tour. Tours are not reserved until reconfirmed with supplier.
- Pick-ups are between 6.10 and 6.50am. The tour will depart South Beach in Miami at approx. 6pm
- You will have approx. 3 hours of free time at both the Bayside Mall and South Beach
- Children under 3 go FREE!
- If you are bringing a child under 3 you must let us know in advance by calling the number shown on your e-ticket
What to Wear
- We recommend casual, comfortable clothing.
- Don’t forget your swim wear and your beach equipment!
Food & Drink
A packed breakfast to enjoy at your leisure