Experience the story of the Titanic through amazing artifacts and historical treasures at The Titanic Exhibition!
Perfect for a rainy day!
FREE 1-hour guided tour
Stay as long as you like
Step back in time and discover the Titanic’s history
Enter Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition and uncover the true story of the world’s most famous ship! Walk through life-size replicas of the Titanic’s most iconic rooms and see over 400 original artifacts recovered from the wreck.
Visit the exhibition at your own pace, or join a free guided tour – it’s completely up to you!
See REAL artifacts from the Titanic!
Located on Orlando’s popular International Drive, the Titanic Exhibition is just minutes away from theme parks like Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Orlando.
This immense 20,000ft² interactive museum has 17 galleries filled exhibits from the actual Titanic, which sank in 1912.
Highlights of the Titanic Exhibition:
- See more than 400 artifacts recovered from the actual wreck site of Titanic
- See the world’s 2nd largest recovered piece of the Titanic - a 3-ton portion of the ship’s hull, called “Little Big Piece”
- Explore full-scale replicas of Titanic’s most iconic rooms, including the Grand Staircase, Promenade, Boiler Room & First-Class Parlour Suite
- Touch a real iceberg and feel how cold it was the night Titanic sank
- Get your photo taken on the Grand Staircase (available for a small additional fee)
- Join a 1-hour FREE guided tour with Captain Smith and Margaret Brown as your guides!
- Hear the true stories of the passengers and crew of the Titanic
- Receive a boarding pass representing a real passenger at the beginning of the tour, and at the end, find out if they survived....
Visit before it’s too late!
The bacteria, salt and acids found deep underwater will eventually destroy everything that’s still left from the fateful shipwreck at the bottom of the ocean. Scientists think the Titanic might be gone by 2030!
So don’t miss your chance to come up-close with real pieces of RMS Titanic – they’re becoming more and more rare every day!
Oh darn! This ticket isn't available to book right now.
This may be because:
- We have sold out
- This product is seasonal and tickets for the new season are not yet available
But don't worry! There's loads more to do in Florida, so check out our:
- Combo Tickets
- Theme Parks
- Orlando Dinner Shows
- Airboat Rides & Everglades Tours
- Sports & Activities
- Tours & Day Trips
An email has been sent to our team. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Sorry there has been an error!
Daily, all year round
- Opening hours: 10am
- Closing time: between 6pm and 9 pm, depending on the season
- Thanksgiving Week: 10am - 9pm
- Thanksgiving Day: 10am - 3pm
- Christmas and New Year’s weeks: 10am - 9pm
- You must arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour you'd like to join
- Guided tours take place every hour from 11am onwards
- You’re free to visit on your own at any time during the day
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is located on 7324 International Drive, Orlando FL 32819
Cameras and video camera phones are not permitted
- Food or beverages
- Large packages, shopping bags or back packs
- Cellular phones must be turned off in the Exhibition
- The venue is wheelchair accessible
- Guide dogs and other service animals are allowed