Gators Gators Gators! With Airboat Ride
Spend the morning spotting wild gators on an airboat alligator tour, and the afternoon at Gatorland - the Alligator Capital of the World!
This tour includes pick-up from the locations shown on the map below:
Experience the wild side of Florida on a full day alligator adventure!
Get closer than you ever imagined to Florida’s most famous critters on this gator-tastic 2-part adventure!
Everglades airboat tour in the home of the Florida gators
- See alligators in their natural habitat on a 30-minute Wild Florida airboat tour
- The Everglades are just a short drive from the Orlando and Disney area, but you’ll see a totally different side to the region, with no signs of human life anywhere around!
- Keep your eyes and ears open to spot small and large gators swimming around
- Uncover the secrets of the local wildlife from your on-board guide
- Meet the other residents of the swamps and the marshes. The airboat tour gives you the chance to see everything from exotic birds and bizarre marine creatures, to snakes and creepy crawlies.
Explore Wild Florida’s Wildlife Park!
Once your ride is over, take your chance to visit Wild Florida Wildlife Park. Escape the hustle and bustle of Florida’s theme parks - enjoy the natural beauty of the region and have a close encounter with over 200 animals, including the Florida Alligator.
Visit the Alligator Capital of the World
Spend the afternoon in Gatorland Florida where you'll see thousands of alligators, crocodiles, snakes and other exotic creatures.
Explore the 110-acre park, take the kids to the petting zoo, go on a nature walk and enjoy some of Gatorland’s educational wildlife programs.
Don’t miss the incredible live gator shows!
See giant hungry gators jump out of the water to retrieve their food in the one-of-a-kind Gator Jumparoo Show, and watch a man test the strength of a 6-8ft long alligator in an Alligator Wrestling Match.
Available every Tuesday and Friday
Return transport is included from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
Pick up schedule & times
To arrange pick-up details, please call the number shown on your ticket at least 48h in advance
- Route 1 - 7.30am Sheraton Four Points Hotel Studio City
- 7.45am Rosen Inn International
- 7.55am Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Hotel
- 8.05am Doubletree Resort International
- 8.15am Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
- 8.30am Crossroads Plaza
- Route 2 - 7.30am Publix Supermarket SR535/SR192
- 7.35am The Big Orange Gift Shop
- 7.40am Charley's Steakhouse
- 7.55am Maingate Lakeside Hotel
- 8.05am Disney All Star Music Hotel
- 8.10am Disney Swan Hotel
- 8.30am Crossroads Plaza
- Please allow a full day for this tour
- The airboat ride takes approx.30 minutes
What to wear
- Casual and cool clothing is recommended.
- You may want to bring a poncho to stay dry during the airboat ride
- We also recommend bringing bug spray in the summer
Adults from £63
Children from £53
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket