An Unforgettable family experience featuring a unique collection of shops, dining options, rides and family friendly attractions.
Enjoy the Simple Pleasures of Classic American Fun!
Take a break from the usual theme park experience at Old Town Kissimmee.
Old Town, located minutes from Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and International drive, boasts over 60 unique shops, restaurants, bars and family friendly amusements. Making it the perfect destination for an afternoon or night out with family and friends.
Step back in time and experience the historical architecture and distinctive store fronts of this recreation of a classic Florida town where the good times are authentic and the memories just as magical as any other Orlando attraction.
Your Choice of Main Attractions
Ferris Wheel- Soaring over highway 192, Old Towns custom made Ferris Wheel. As you reach the top take in the spectacular views of Kissimmee from over 85ft in the air. Then when the sun goes down watch over 5000 LED lights illuminate the nights sky.
Mortem Manor- Mortem Manor Haunted Attraction is nightly Wednesday-Sunday. Designed and produced by the famous Extreme Fear Design & Production from Pittsburgh who designed and managed Haunted Acres Manor Haunted attraction. With two stories, state-of-the-art animatronics/props and live actors, this haunted house is sure to scare the living yell out of you.
The Great Magic Hall- Bring your family and friends to The Great Magic Hall, where the art of magic is celebrated and perpetuated! Shows are at 3:00 pm, 7:00pm and 9:00pm. See the extensive magic collection and experience the events and activities planned for the day.
Things to do & see in Old Town:
- Attractions: Happy Days Family Fun Centre, Mortem Manor, Rootin & Tootin's Shootin' Alley, The Great Magic Hall
- Rides: Ferris Wheel, Carousel, Crazy Couch, Paratrooper, Tilt-A-Whirl
- Car Cruises & Events: Saturday Nite Classic Car Show and Cruise (longest running weekly car show and cruise in America), Friday Nite Muscle Car Show and Cruise, Weekly live entertainment,
- Dining: A&W, Auntie Anne's, Bamboo Court, Coffee and Tobacco Works, Downtown Deli, Flippers Pizzeria, Jimmy Johns, Kissimmee Popcorn, Mr Sushi, Southern Breeze, Sun on the Beach, Sweet Dreams Ice Cream Cafe and TexMex Express.
- Shopping – Annie's Gifts, As Seen on TV, Black Market Minerals, British Isle Connection, Ink Spot Tattoo, Old Town Leather, The Pearl Factory, Ocean Wave Surf Shop, Electronic Town, Plus many more!
Open Daily: 10am - 11am Restaurants: 11am - 11pm Shops: 10am - 11pm
This is an open dated ticket and can be used anytime during your holiday
Car parking is free of charge Sunday-Thursday.
Friday's and Saturday's parking $10
Old Town is conveniently located in Kissimmee, Florida on Highway 192. This shopping, dining and entertainment attraction is located three miles east the main entrance to Walt Disney World. Old Town is a few minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World and International Drive and is within walking distance from many hotels.
(From Interstate 4)
1. Take Exit 64 (old exit 25A) to Highway 192 eastbound for about one mile.
2. Old Town sign will be on your right
(From Orlando International Airport)
1. Take SR 417 to the Osceola Parkway (Toll road). Go west approx 1/4 mile. Then turn South on international Drive.
2. Go 1 mile to the light at US 192. turn east(left) on US 192.
3. Go straight at the next light(Holiday Trail), and the main entrance is located on your right.)