LEGOLAND Florida Tickets
Step into a whole world of LEGO at LEGOLAND Florida theme park - perfect for kinds aged 2-12!
Kids Rule at LEGOLAND Florida!
A ton of fun awaits at LEGOLAND Florida – a theme park designed entirely with kids in mind!
Discover a whole city made of LEGO, enjoy family-friendly rides, interactive attractions and bucketloads of brick-tastic fun in 10 colourful themed lands.
Lego Driving School
Watch your little ones have their first driving lesson! At the Driving School you can track your child’s progress until they obtain their very first driver’s license.
Become a firefighter at the Fire Academy
Take the Fun Town Fire Academy challenge – gather your family and work together as a team to power a fire truck and put out a faux fire. Don’t forget you’ll have competition!
Meet the Dinosaurs
Travel back to prehistoric times, surrounded by dinosaurs on Dino Island and Send your children off on their first thrill ride!
LEGOLAND Water Park
If there’s a perfect place for water fun, that’s sunny Florida! Kids and grown-ups will have a splash-tastic time at LEGOLAND Water Park, with even more fun rides and attractions including:
- Relax and catch some sun by the LEGO Wave Pool
- Feel the speed of the race on the Twin Chasers - ride side-by-side down 375ft tubes before taking a plunge into the water
- Are you a thrill seeker? Splash Out – ascend to the tallest point of the water park, take a deep breath and zoom down a 60ft drop into the water below
- LEGO is all about creativity, so design and build your own LEGO vessel at Build-A-Raft River, then put it to the test with a journey along the 1000ft-long lazy river
- Take your toddlers to DUPLO Splash Safari play area – the slides might be shorter but the fun is just as big!
Admission to LEGOLAND Water Park included with select tickets
Opening Times & Dates
FREE transport on the LEGOLAND Florida Shuttle!
- All LEGOLAND Florida tickets include free return transport from Orlando on the LEGOLAND Florida Shuttle!
- The shuttle departs from I-Drive 360, 8401 Universal Boulevard, Orlando Florida 32819
- Important: You must book your place on the shuttle at least 24 hours in advance by calling the number provided on your ticket.
Directions to LEGOLAND Florida:
LEGOLAND Florida is located in Polk County - just 30 minutes south of the Orlando theme parks
- From Orlando: Take I-4 WEST to exit 55 (US Hwy 27 South). Turn right off U.S. Highway 27 at State Road 540/Cypress Gardens Boulevard. Park is 4 miles on the left.
- From Tampa: Take I-4 EAST to Exit 27 (Polk County Parkway). Exit Winter Haven (2nd Toll Booth) at S.R. 540 and follow eight miles to Hwy 17 North. Take Hwy 17 North two miles over the bridge to first light and turn right.
- Parking is charged on a per day basis at $14 for cars and $15 for RVs and motorhomes
- Motorbike and bicycle parking is free
- Attractions, rides and shows at LEGOLAND Florida are wheelchair-accessible
- Disabled parking spaces are available near the park entrance
- Guests are welcome to use their own wheelchair or ECV
- Wheelchairs are also available to rent at $12 per day, and ECVs at $37 per day
- Service animals are permitted in most areas. Animals are not permitted to accompany guests on a ride or attraction
Facilities at LEGOLAND include:
- First aid centre
- Baby care centre
- Locker rental
- Pushchair rental
- Wheelchair and ECV rental
- LEGOLAND Florida has a great choice of eateries, from restaurants to self-service outlets, bars, concession stands and cafes
- With family-friendly foods such as pasta, rotisserie chicken, fresh salads, wood-fired pizza, barbecues, burgers and more, you’ll find something for everyone to enjoy
LEGOLAND Florida has many shops, with a huge variety of DUPLO® and LEGO bricks, educational toys, LEGO characters, souvenirs, gifts and more!
- Smoking is not permitted in any area inside the park. There are designated smoking areas just outside the main entrance
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
What you may into the park:
- Bottled water
- Small snacks (that don’t require heating)
- Baby food/formula
- Any foods needed for medical purposes or special dietary requirements
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8x5” wide x 6” high x 6” deep
- Coolers or bags with wheels no larger than 8x5” wide x 6” high x 6” deep
What you may NOT bring into the park:
- Picnic lunches
- Food that needs heating or cooling
- Glass containers
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 8x5” wide x 6” high x 6” deep
Adults from £30
Children from £30
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket