Mingle with the stars at Madame Tussauds Orlando - Florida’s latest celebrity hotspot!
Party with the A-listers at Orlando’s latest Celebrity Hotspot!
Get ready for the ultimate selfie opportunity at Madame Tussauds Orlando! Pose with lifelike figures of the biggest stars in sports, pop culture and history. The models look so real, no-one will ever know the difference!
Get the true red carpet experience at Madame Tussauds
Surrounded by celebrities immortalised in wax and with cameras flashing all around you, you’ll truly feel like you’re at a VIP party!
These are some of the photos you can take at Madame Tussauds Orlando (you're welcome!):
Have a photoshoot with the planet’s most famous celebrities!
- Enjoy a cool Deadpool moment with Ryan Reynolds
- Sing a duet with Selena Gomez
- Take a selfie with Leonardo DiCaprio
And that’s only just the beginning...
Step inside the world of America’s biggest TV shows
- Have a chat with Oprah
- Be a guest on Jimmy Fallon’s show
- Get a picture with Sofia Vergara for the “Modern Family” wall
Meet the biggest music legends in history
- Stand side by side with the King of Pop himself - Michael Jackson
- Pick a wacky stage outfit and stick your tongue out with Miley Cyrus
- Get the perfect selfie with a pop star - Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber are right there!
Let’s go to the movies!
- Pair up with Marilyn Monroe in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”
- Stumble into one of Jackie Chan’s martial arts movies
- Find yourself in the iconic ET bicycle scene
- Feel the groove in Grease with Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta
Meet the world’s top athletes
- Measure up to Muhammad Ali in the gym
- Join Serena Williams for a tennis match
- Face off against Tiger Woods on the golf course
- Engage in a football showdown with David Beckham
Orlando’s ICON Park Entertainment Complex*
Madame Tussauds Museum is located at ICON Park - Orlando’s newest dining and entertainment destination with a great choice of cafes, restaurants and of course, loads of fun.
There’s something for everyone’s taste at ICON Park - chill out with a drink in the courtyard, as you enjoy a $1.5 million dollar water show, or just go for a tried and tested American classic - the mechanical bull ride.
*Please note that ICON Park activities may not be included with your ticket
- Daily, all year round
- Monday to Friday: 10am - 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 10pm
- Last admission is approx. 1 hour before closing time
Usually, 60 - 90 minutes should be enough time to see everything but you are free to visit for as long as you like!
You can redeem your ticket anytime until the end of the year
Madame Tussauds Orlando is located at the ICON Park Complex
8401 International Drive, Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
You can park for FREE at the ICON Park multi-storey car park
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- All venues at ICON Park are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that not all areas within Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium may be accessible