Indoor Skydiving at IFly Orlando
The I-Fly Indoor Skydiving experience is a must-do for guaranteed adrenaline on your trip to Orlando!
Experience how it feels to fly at iFly Orlando!
Get as close to flying as humanly possible at iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving!
Feel the thrills of skydiving without having to jump out of an airplane as you experience the sensation of freefall inside a wind tunnel.
Enjoy skydiving - without a plane in sight!
Harness up and get ready for your very own 90-minute skydiving adventure on not 1, but 2 flights per person!
And yes, this is NOT a simulator – you will actually be flying!
No experience necessary
No previous experience is needed. Whether you’re a newbie or you’ve already caught the skydiving bug, we’ll get you set up to fly in no time!
A professional skydiving instructor will provide full instruction on how to stay safe and control your body in-flight, as well as the hand signals you'll need to communicate in the tunnel.
You'll have the chance to practice your skydiving position before doing the real thing. Then gear up with ear plugs, flight suit, helmet and goggles, and get ready for your flight!
How does it work?
The experience takes place in the safety of a specially designed flight chamber.
A vertical wind tunnel moves air up the column, with multiple fans at the top of the chamber, producing a smooth wall-to-wall airflow that keeps you suspended above the ground.
Once you’re trained, geared up and ready to go, your instructor will help you get into the chamber. Then there’s nothing else left for you to do but to take in the amazing experience, as you peacefully soar in the air.
Earn yourself some bragging rights!
You don’t go flying every day, so why not invite your friends and family as spectators as they’re welcome to watch!
Want to tell everyone back home about your iFLY Orlando indoor skydiving experience? Make sure you pick up your Flight Certificate at the end to go along with your story.
IFly Orlando is open from 9am until 10pm
iFly Orlando, 8969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
This experience is unsuitable for pregnant woman or people with mobility problems, heart, neck or back problems or shoulder dislocations.
- Children must be at least 3 years old to take part in the experience
- Participants under the age of 18 require a parent or legal guardian to sign release of liability
- Maximum Weight: 300lbs
- Additional height/weight restrictions may apply
- Training session
- Flight gear
- Two flights for one person in the wind tunnel
- Flight Certificate
What to wear?
- We recommend well-fitting, lace-up trainers or running shoes (other types of shoes are not suitable).
- We also advise wearing casual clothes, preferably trousers and a top without a collar
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for your indoor skydiving experience.
- Please ensure that you arrive one hour prior to your flight time.
How do I confirm my time slot?
- Once you have arrived in Orlando please call the number on your e-ticket to book your preferred time slot.
- In the busy summer season please make sure you call well in advance to ensure you get the date you want.