Set sail in the tropical Caribbean waters on a half-day fishing cruise from Miami!
Half-day fishing trip
Choose from two sailing times
Keep whatever you catch!
Test your fishing skills on a Miami Fishing Trip
Good things come to those who bait! Set sail on a party boat from Miami and enjoy ½ a day of sport fishing in the Caribbean waters.
Don’t miss your chance to catch some of the exotic tropical fish every fisherman dreams of - all equipment is included and you can even keep the catch!
Board some of the finest vessel in South Florida!
The Miami Fishing Trip takes place on board the state-of-the-art boats in The Reward Fleet.
Here’s some more info on your awesome rides:
The Reward Fleet flagship - Another Reward
- This is the main tour vessel, with over 800 trips last year
- The finest vessel of her type in South Florida
- She is 70 feet long
- US Coast Guard licensed for over 100 passengers on ocean routes
- Large air conditioned salon with eight dinettes
- Upper viewing deck, with full walk around capabilities on both decks
- Clean separate ladies and men's restrooms
The Reward Fleet’s smaller star - Reward Won
The Miami Fishing Trip is on high demand? No worries - here comes Reward Won to the rescue! She’s slightly smaller - 56 feet long but she serves as a reliable back-up when Another Reward’s too busy.
All your fishing equipment included!
Everything you need for the day - rod, reel, bait and tackle – is included in the price of your Miami Fishing Trip!
Not sure how to use some of the equipment?
You’ll have a crew of experts on hand to teach you! With over 40 years’ sailing experience under their belt, these guys really know their stuff.
You are sure to get some awesome fishing tips! All captains grew up in Miami and have over 100 years of local knowledge to share.
What about the catch?
- Lure the best! Catch anything from huge game fish to small panfish on your 4-hour journey through the warm waters of the Gulf Stream
- As long, as your freshly caught fish is within the Florida Fish and Game Commission rules and regulations – you can keep it!
- Your catch can even be cleaned and bagged on-board at no extra charge – just ask the crew
Choose from 2 different sailing times
Are you a morning bird or a night owl? You can set out on your Miami Fishing Trip either at 9am or 8pm - whichever suits you best!
Oh darn! This ticket isn't available to book right now.
This may be because:
- We have sold out
- This product is seasonal and tickets for the new season are not yet available
But don't worry! There's loads more to do in Florida, so check out our:
- Combo Tickets
- Theme Parks
- Orlando Dinner Shows
- Airboat Rides & Everglades Tours
- Sports & Activities
- Tours & Day Trips
An email has been sent to our team. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Sorry there has been an error!
To book your preferred sailing time, you must call the number shown on your ticket at least 48 hours in advance
Daily (excluding Mondays)
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Approximately 4 hours
Fishing trips sail out Reward Fleet Docks at the Miami Beach Marina: 300 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL 33133