FloridaTix is a trading name of Attraction World Limited. The following Booking Conditions together with the General Information contained on our website form the basis of your contract with Attraction World Limited, registered in England (company number 5346727) at 3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road, Kings Norton Business Centre, Birmingham, B30 3FJ. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these booking conditions and agree to them.
Please note: The majority of bookings we take are solely for tickets or vouchers to enable clients to gain entrance/access to particular attractions (for example Disneyland Paris or a theatre performance.) Occasionally we also take bookings for overnight accommodation sold in conjunction with such ticket(s) or voucher(s). If you book overnight accommodation together with such a ticket(s) or voucher(s) this is known as a "package" booking. The following booking conditions apply to all bookings (including package bookings) except where otherwise expressly stated.
Except where otherwise stated, these booking conditions only apply to leisure arrangements which you book with us in the UK and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you. All references in these booking conditions to "holiday", "booking", "contract", "package", "break", "performance" or "arrangements" mean such leisure arrangements unless otherwise stated.
In these bookings "you" and "your" means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). "We", "us" and "our" means Attraction World Limited.
1. Making your booking: The first named person on the booking (the "party leader") must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By submitting the booking to us the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorised. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us. The party leader must be at least 18 when the booking is made.
2. Payment: A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, or full payment if booking within 56 days of departure. Please note that certain attractions will require payment in full at the time of booking regardless of the date of departure. You will be advised if this applies to you at the time of booking. Where you have paid a deposit, the balance of the cost of your arrangements is due not less than 35 days prior to scheduled departure. If you choose to pay your balance in instalments, each instalment must total a minimum of £50. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case the cancellation charges set out in clause 9 below will become payable. If a discount code has been used against your booking then cashback or loyalty points won’t be awarded through any cashback or loyalty scheme sites.
3. Booking Confirmation: Subject to the availability of your chosen arrangements and receipt of all applicable payments, we will confirm your booking by issuing a confirmation invoice. This invoice will be sent to the party leader. Please check this invoice carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
4. Your contract: A binding contract between us comes into existence when we despatch our confirmation invoice to the party leader. We both agree that English Law (and no other) will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us (except as set out below). We both also agree that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description (and whether or not involving any personal injury) which arises between us must be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only unless, in the case of Court proceedings, you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland. In this case, proceedings must either be brought in the Courts of your home country or those of England and Wales. If proceedings are brought in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you may choose to have your contract and any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us governed by the law of Scotland/Northern Ireland as applicable (but if you do not so choose, English law will apply).
5. Special Requests: If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. For your own protection, you should obtain confirmation in writing that a special request will be complied (where it is possible to give this) where it is important to you.
If you or any member of your party has any medical condition or disability which may affect your arrangements or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your arrangements develops after your booking has been confirmed. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking or the condition / disability develops after booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
6. Website Prices: Please note, changes and errors occasionally occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking. The prices on our website change from time to time due to movements in exchange rates and other factors. Subject to the correction of errors however we guarantee that the price quoted on your booking confirmation will not change unless you make an amendment to the booking details.
6.1. Exchange Rate: The USD to GBP exchange rate is subject to fluctuations and rates may improve or worsen. By hedging our currency, we are able to offer better than market pricing but this position may improve or worsen at any time.
6.2. Special Offers: FloridaTix reserves the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point. Offers cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions and cannot be applied to existing bookings.
7. Issue of Tickets: Your tickets/vouchers will be emailed or posted (where applicable) to you upon receipt of full payment from you. Certain attractions only provide E-Tickets which shall be emailed to you for you to print out. Please ensure you provide us with a valid e-mail address which is regularly checked by you so that we may send you these E-Tickets. All other tickets shall be posted to you. Full instructions will be given with the ticket/voucher as to how they should be redeemed.
8. Alterations by you: If you wish to amend your booking once it has been confirmed please contact as soon as possible. Please note it may not always be possible to make amendments. Where it is possible to do so an administration fee of £10 per amendment will be charged together with any costs incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers in making the change. An amended voucher (where applicable) will be issued to you. The original voucher will then become invalid and should be destroyed. No refunds will be payable if the original voucher and not the reissued one is redeemed at the attraction concerned. If we have paid you a refund in respect of the amendment and you subsequently manage to use the original voucher you will be responsible for paying that refund back to us. Please note that deposits and amendment charges are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
9. Cancellations by you: To cancel a booking, please contact us via telephone or email. Your tickets and Vouchers must be returned to us undamaged and without being defaced, via Special Delivery. We will then issue you with a cancellation invoice. The cancellation will only take effect from the date that we issue our cancellation invoice. If you cancel your booking but then somehow manage to redeem the original voucher you will be responsible for reimbursing us for the full cost of the voucher. The cancellation charges set out below apply on cancellation. Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable by the person(s) cancelling excluding amendment charges. Please note that deposits and amendment charges are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
|More than 30 days before the arrangements are due to start:||£25pp|
|30 days or less before the arrangements are due to start:||100%|
Theatre or Shows, and any ticket which states “non-refundable”:
Cancellation at any time after the booking has been confirmed:
|7 days or more before the arrangements are due to start:||£25pp|
|Within 7 days of the arrangements being due to start:||100%|
10. Alterations and Cancellations by us: In the unlikely event that your arrangements are significantly amended or cancelled by us before commencement and there is time to do so, we will offer you the choice of the following options: (1) accept the change (for significant changes) or (2) purchase alternative comparable arrangements from us or (3) cancel your booking in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies that you have paid for your arrangements. Where you have purchased tickets/vouchers only, the options set out above represent the full extent of our liability to you in the event of a significant change or cancellation of your arrangements.
11. Force Majeure: Except where otherwise expressly stated in these conditions we regret we cannot accept responsibility where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected or you otherwise suffer any loss, damage or expense of any nature as a result of "force majeure". In these booking conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
12. Complaints: Should you have a problem or complaint, you must raise this at the time with the supplier/representative of the arrangement in question. This will enable most complaints to be resolved to your satisfaction there and then. If any complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction by the supplier/the representative, you must contact us giving us full details and a contact number. Until we know about a complaint or problem, we cannot begin to resolve it. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us at the address below within 28 days of the end of your arrangements giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. Only the party leader should write to us. If you fail to follow this simple complaints procedure, right to claim any compensation you may otherwise have been entitled to may be affected or even lost as a result
Customer Services Department, 3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road, Kings Norton Business Centre, Birmingham, B30 3FJ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Our Liability to you:
14. Conditions of suppliers: Many of the services which make up your arrangements are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions (if any) are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
15. Behaviour and damage: When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be made direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier or to us as soon as possible. If the actual cost of the loss or damage exceeds the amount paid where estimated, you must pay the difference once known. If the actual cost is less than the amount paid, the difference will be refunded. You will also be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us and all costs incurred by us (including our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your actions. You should ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to protect you if this situation arises.
We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the holiday of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
16. Website / advertising material accuracy: The information contained on our website and in our other advertising material is believed correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of printing or publication. However, errors may occasionally occur and information may subsequently change. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
17. Insurance: We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
18. Financial security: If you have made a package booking, all monies you pay us are protected by the Trust Account which we operate for this purpose. This means that in the unlikely event of our insolvency you will receive a full of refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. This financial protection only applies to package bookings. For bookings other than package holidays, your money will not be financially protected.
19. Passports and Visas: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct passport and visas to gain entry to any country/attraction (where applicable). We cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry to any country or attraction etc as a result of your failure to do so. Further advice and information can be obtained from the Foreign Office website www.fco.gov.uk. Further information regarding entry requirements to the USA can be found at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov.
20. Privacy: All personal information that you provide will be held confidentially within our secure database and will not be passed to third parties unless you give permission to do so or it is necessary to do so in order to provide you with the services you have booked. Where payment is processed via credit card, credit card numbers are not retained on our database.
21. Our Price Match Promise:: The conditions of our Price Match Promise are as follows:
FloridaTix is an Official Partner of:
We’re the online ticket specialist for Florida attractions.
Whether it’s the big theme parks like Walt Disney World, or tours and attractions in Orlando, Miami and more our priority is to give you maximum enjoyment at minimum hassle, and always the best value.
Secure your tickets for just £10 and pay the rest later when you book with a deposit!
Pay just £10 per ticket and the tickets are yours! The balance doesn’t need to be paid until 5 weeks prior to your visit.
You can even spread the cost by making a payment whenever it suits you - making it easier to manage your budget!
Got a question? In need of some help or advice? Our expert customer service team are here to help!
Our friendly, UK-based team are all Florida experts, so whatever your query, big or small, we can help to put your mind at rest.