Kennedy Space Center Tickets
Find out what it’s REALLY like to go into Outer Space at NASA’s headquarters in Orlando!
Explore NASA’s Space Center in Florida!
Did you dream of being an astronaut when you were little? Ever wondered what it would be like to fly into space? Spend a day at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and you’ll get to find out!
This place is NASA's primary launch center of human spaceflight. For REAL. You'll see actual rockets and space shuttles, learn about NASA’s projects and experience how it feels to be launched into space on the motion-based simulators that real astronauts use for training!
Space Shuttle Atlantis
Duration: 45 minutes for show & visiting time
- See the ACTUAL Space Shuttle that has orbited the Earth a total of 4,848 times!
- Discover the captivating story of NASA's 30-year Space Shuttle Program
Shuttle Launch Experience
Duration: Around 30 minutes
Restrictions: You must be over 1.12m/3.7ft tall
- Experience the feeling of launching into space on a shuttle simulator
- NASA veterans call it the next best thing to flying aboard the space shuttle!
U.S. Astronaut Hall Of Fame
Duration: Around 15 minutes
- Discover the life stories of America’s space heroes!
- Honour some of the world’s most legendary astronauts through intriguing historic displays
The Rocket Garden
Duration: Around 20 minutes
- Walk among real rockets on a guided tour through the history of rocket science!
- Learn about Project Mercury - the USA’s first ever human spaceflight program
Saturn V Rocket
Duration: Around 30-40 minutes
- See the biggest rocket that’s ever been flown into space!
- This is one of the only 3 Saturn V rockets left in the USA
Duration: Each movie is around 45 minutes
- Experience captivating scenes of space travel in two 3D movies narrated by Hollywood greats
- It’s the next best thing to being in space - and you can eat popcorn!
Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour
Duration: Around 45 minutes
- A guided tour through restricted areas of the facility from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach
- See the actual spots where America launched to the moon and where astronauts will be launched into deep space
Lunch with an Astronaut
Duration: 90 minutes
- Find out what it’s like to launch, live and work in space from someone who’s really been there!
- Have your photo taken with the astronaut and ask them any questions you like over a chef-prepared buffet lunch
Want to book this experience? Select the Lunch with an Astronaut Ticket from the options below!
NEW All-new astronaut experiences
ATX is changing! From February 6, 2018 the ATX experience will take you on a brand new adventure on Mars. And that’s not all – the exciting Mars Base 1 experience is opening in February, as well!
Duration: 5 hours
- Get ready for a mission on Mars - launch a spacecraft & dock with an orbital target
- Train how to walk in space & find out what it’s like to take a stroll on Mars!
Mars Base 1 Experience
Duration: 7 hours
- Take your first mission in MB1 – fix a broken-down resupply ship from Earth
- Conduct science experiments in MB1’s greenhouse & learn how to control space robots!
Want to book this experience? Great! Just don’t forget general access to the Visitor complex is not part of the package.
- Kennedy Space Center is open every day of the year expect Christmas Day
- The visitor Complex is open from 9am until 5pm (or sometimes later depending on the season)
The LC39 Observation Gantry & Orbit are currently closed until further notice
Kennedy Space Center is located in the city of Cape Canaveral, Florida, just off the SR 405
How far is Kennedy Space Center from Orlando?
1-2 hours’ drive depending on traffic – perfect for a day trip!
Parking is not included with your ticket. The prices for parking per day are as follows:
- Cars: $10
- Motorcycles: $5
- Motor homes, RVs or other oversized vehicles: $15
Disabled parking spaces are available at the same prices, but please note you must possess a valid access parking permit to park here.
The car park will open 30 minutes before the Visitor Complex opens.
- Children age 3 and under go free!
- Children up to 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Height restrictions apply on some of the simulators
Weight restrictions apply on some of the simulators
Designated areas only
- Access for visitors with disabilities is available throughout the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- Wheelchairs and electric scooters are available to rent on a first-come first-served basis at around $10/$25 per day.
- Visitors with impaired vision can take a short orientation of the Visitor Complex on the day of their visit.
- Free audio guides in 8 languages are available to guests with impaired vision.
Disabled parking spaces are available near the entrance of the Visitor Complex.
Facilities at Kennedy Space Center include:
- ATM machines
- Baby care centres
- Locker rental
- Stroller rental
- Wheelchair rental
Eating & Drinking
- Kennedy Space Center has a variety of dining options where you can enjoy sandwiches, hot meals, ice cream and more.
- Food is not allowed to be brought into the complex
- Lunch is included with select tickets – please see the individual ticket options for more info
Terms & Conditions
Tours are subject to change due to operational requirements of the Kennedy Space Center