Enjoy a fun-filled round of crazy golf at Pirate’s Cove, voted "Best in Florida" by Orlando Magazine!
Play a game of crazy golf at Pirate’s Cove Adventure
Love mini golf? Try something different - at the Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf Course Orlando you can play surrounded by prates, dungeons, jungles and cannon fire!
Voted "Best in Florida" by Orlando Magazine, Pirate’s Cove will give you a clean, innovative golfing experience. So, don’t miss out - both adults and children love the course!
Don’t worry about getting there – it’s easy! The course is conveniently located on International Drive, right in the heart of Orlando.
Pirate’s Cove Adventure Orlando
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Orlando’s theme parks. Buckle up and get ready for a game of golf like no other – go on a wild adventure with an exciting pirate twist!
Enter the world of swashbuckling buccaneers and become the hero of your own pirate story. Cascading waterfalls, sunken ships, terrifying pirate dungeons and lush, tropical vegetation might not sound like things you normally see on your typical golf course, but that’s exactly why Pirate’s Cove is so special.
Aim for the hole, as you make your way through the course but mind the wily skeleton and his cannon – there might be stray fire coming from his old raft!
What you’ll get with your Pirate’s Cove tickets
With our Pirate’s Cove Adventure tickets, you choose from a selection of 2 thrilling courses:
- Play the classic 18-hole “Captain’s Course”
- Try the sinister “Blackbeard’s Challenge” (if you dare!)
Best part is – you don’t have to tell us now when exactly you’d like to do your adventure golf experience. Pick the first day of your holiday, as a booking date and decide when you want to use your ticket once you’re in Florida.
Daily, all year round
9am - 11:30pm
- Select the first day of your holiday as the booking date and use your ticket within 90 days of your select date
- You don’t have to pre-book a time for your visit – just turn up at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf whenever suits you best
Pirate's Cove, 8501 International Drive, Orlando FL 32819
- The course is located on the International Drive
- Approximately 1 mile from the Convention Center
- 1/2 mile south of Sand Lake Rd
- Next to the Orlando Eye
Children under 3 play for FREE!
Unfortunately the adventure golf course is not wheelchair accessible.
Adults from £13
Children from £12
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply - Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Parks only.
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket