All Day Dining at SeaWorld or Busch Gardens
Get an All Day Dining Pass for SeaWorld or Busch Gardens and eat as much as you like, all day long!
All-You-Can-Eat at SeaWorld or Busch Gardens!
When you’re at the theme parks, the food bills can really rack up – so give your food budget a day off and get an All-Day Dining Pass!
With just one pass, you can eat as much like at some of the top restaurants in Busch Gardens or SeaWorld without having to put your hand in your pocket once.
All Day Dining at SeaWorld
Enjoy unlimited food and drinks SeaWorld’s top restaurants! You can enjoy a 1 main course, 1 side dish or dessert and 1 soft drink for free each time you visit one of the restaurants listed below.
Kids can also get their teeth into a kids’ meal, 1 side dish or dessert at each of the restaurants too.
Where can I use my pass?
Here’s the selection of restaurants where you can use your SeaWorld All-Dining Pass:
- Voyager’s Smokehouse (Baby Back Ribs and the Sampler/Combo/Brisket Platters not included)
- Expedition Café
- Seaport Pizza
- Captain Pete’s Island Treats
- The Spice Mill
- Seafire Inn
- Mango Joe’s
All Day Dining at Busch Gardens
Tuck into as much food and drink as you like at Busch Garden’s tastiest restaurants!
You can enjoy 1 entrée platter, 1 side dish or dessert and 1 soft drink every time you visit one of the restaurants listed below.
Kids can also choose from a selection of main course dishes from the children’s menu.
Where can I use my pass?
The All Day Dining Pass can be used at loads of eateries around Busch Gardens:
- Zagora Café
- Bengal Bistro
- Zambia Smokehouse (excludes baby back ribs, 3 meat samplers and salmon)
- Dragon Fire Grill
- Serengeti Overlook Pub
Your ticket is valid to use for 1 day
When can I use my ticket?
You ticket can be used any time after the date you select when making your booking
Where do I exchange my ticket?
Bring your e-ticket to the information desk inside the park to receive your All Day Dining wristband
Bring your e-ticket to the Adventure Outpost (located inside the main entrance) to receive your All Day Dining wristband
- This ticket does not include entry to SeaWorld or Busch Gardens. You will also need to buy a SeaWorld Park Admission ticket and Busch Gardens Admission ticket in order to use the All-Day Dining ticket.
- The All Day Dining Pass does not include front-of-line access
- Your pass is valid up to 30 minutes before the restaurant closing time
- Take-outs are not included with your ticket
- Menus are subject to change without prior notice
What is NOT included with All-Day Dining?
- Dine with Shamu
- Breakfast with Elmo and Friends
- Sharks Underwater Grill
- Cart locations
- Stadium vending
- Any merchandise shops