Chef Mickey Dinner & VIP Limousine
Meet your favourite Disney characters away from the theme park crowds at Chef Mickey's Dinner Buffet!
Meet the Disney Characters at Chef Mickey’s VIP Dinner!
Come face-to-face with your favourite Disney characters away from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks at Chef Mickey’s Buffet Dinner
This is the perfect opportunity to spend some actual time with the characters as they roam through the restaurant and visit your table for hugs, autographs and lots of photos!
There are no crowds, no queues and no need to rush; just lots of fun and food with Chef Mickey and all his friends.
ImportantYou don't need a separate Disney World admission ticket to take part in Chef Mickey's dinner
Travel in VIP Style
Even the journey to Chef Mickey’s Fun Time Dinner Buffet is extra-special as you’re picked up from your hotel in a luxury limousine.
The limo journey is shared with fellow Disney-lovers – all the better to get hyped for the amazing evening ahead!
Tuck into Chef Mickey’s Buffet Dinner
No one’s leaving Chef Mickey’s Fun Time Dinner Buffet hungry! Tuck into classic family favourites like roast chicken, carved beef, savoury sides and mac 'n' cheese. Help yourself to a premium salad bar, carving stations, pastas and much more.
And make sure you leave room for dessert! Pick and choose at the sundae bar to create your perfect sweet treat.
With so much choice, you’re guaranteed to end the evening on a full stomach and in a great mood!
- Pick-ups are between 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- Please call the number on your e-ticket in advance to arrange your pick-up time
- During busy periods such as Christmas & New Year the allocated dinner time could be as late as 9pm
Please allow approx. 2 hours at the Disney Contemporary Hotel for dining at Chef Mickey’s Fun time Buffet
This experience is not recommended for people in wheelchairs as there are no loading ramps on the limousines.
- Children under 3 go FREE!
- If you are bringing a child under 3 you must let us know in advance by calling the number shown on your e-ticket
What to Wear
- Formal clothing isn’t required, but feel free to dress up!
- No beachwear is allowed at Chef Mickey
Food & Drink
- American-style dinner buffet
- Soft Drinks
- No food or drinks are provided en-route
Terms & Conditions
The vehicle and table occupancy is maximised on each trip, so extra guests cannot be accommodated for