Take a boat cruise around one of Florida's most historic towns on this St Augustine Day Trip with a scenic cruise!
Explore St Augustine by Boat & on Foot
Take a day trip to the oldest town in America! Discover beautiful St Augustine on a scenic boat cruise, and explore the historic town at your own pace with plenty of free time for sightseeing.
St Augustine Boat Tour
See the historic landmarks of St Augustine from the water on a 75-minute cruise around the city.
Make yourself comfortable on board Victoria III, as you sail past the Castillo de San Marcos fortress, and St Augustine’s Lighthouse. Take a look through the large, clear windows and enjoy the breath-taking view of the Bay of Matanzas.
The oldest town in the USA surely has a lot of fascinating stories hidden in its past, and if you’re lucky, your captain will let you in on the most intriguing ones!
Things to do in your free time in St Augustine*
- Step inside the history of the USA! Saint Augustine was founded in 1565, making it the oldest European-settled town in the continental US
- Take in the beautiful traditional Spanish colonial buildings, as well as dozens of historical sights and landmarks
- Explore the treasure trove of little shops and boutiques that line St George’s Street, where you can shop for souvenirs, jewellery and clothes and lots more!
- Drink from Ponce De Leon’s Fountain of Youth! Watch action-packed historical re-enactments and explore the 15-acre, waterfront Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Visit the Old Jail and hear the stories of the prisoners as you explore the block cells. See history come to life as actors in period costumes recreate the reality of the St Augustine Prison
- Wine-lovers can take a tour of San Sebastian Winery and finish up with a tasting session!
- Visit Castillo de San Marcos, the oldest fortress in the country, where you’ll learn all about St. Augustine’s turbulent history and the many sieges the city withstood through the ages
- People-watch and soak up the characterful atmosphere of this historic town from one of the local restaurants or cafes
*Please note that the activities listed here are not included in the price of your ticket
- Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee: 6:45am
- Walt Disney World Swan: 6:35am
- Golden Corral Buffet & Grill Lake Buena Vista 7:00am
- Universal Royal Pacific Resort PACIFICA Ballroom 7:30am
- Avanti Palms International Drive 7:20am
- ICON Park International Drive: 7:15am
Mondays and Thursdays only
- Return transport is provided from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
- To arrange pick-up details, please call the number shown on your ticket at least 48h in advance
- Departure: You’ll be picked up between 6.30 and 7.30 depending on your location
- Return: You’ll leave St. Augustine at approx. 4pm
- Please allow a full-day for this trip
- The Boat Cruise will take approx. 75 minutes
Where to bring your ticket
Show your ticket to the drivers at the beginning of your tour
What to Wear
We recommend comfortable clothing and flat walking shoes for the cobbled streets and the boat
Terms & Conditions
Times may be subject to change