Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- Please check ticket specific admission dates before booking
- For Disney Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Fully paid for tickets are usually despatched within 1-3 working days
- Link your tickets to My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
- Check availability on the below calendar before proceeding to buy your park tickets
- Visit Disney Know Before You Go Blog for latest info
Spend 7 magical days at Walt Disney World in Florida!
Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket gives you the freedom to visit Walt Disney World for 7 days over a 14-day period – perfect if you’re spending 2 weeks in Florida and want to factor in some downtime!
With unlimited entry to all six of the Walt Disney World Parks, you’re free to spend a full day at each park or hop between parks on the same day!
What you’ll get with this 7 Day Disney Pass:
Unlimited entry to these amazing Walt Disney World Parks for 7 days (within a 14-day period):
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only; tee time reservation required)*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex**
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course***
Disney FastPass +†
Don’t waste time waiting in line! FastPass+ lets you reserve times for rides and attractions at Walt Disney World up to 30 days in advance!
PLEASE NOTE - FastPass+ system not currently in-use at Walt Disney World, your ticket will allow FastPass+ usage once the feature becomes active again in the parks at a future date.
Memory Maker (worth $199 at the gate!)
Enjoying a ride, or just hanging around the park – Disney’s professional photographers are always nearby to capture the moment!
The Memory Maker will magically store all your amazing Disney PhotoPass pictures, ready to download and share when you get home!
Included with 2020 and 2021 adult tickets
7-Day Disney Ticket - Your Questions Answered!
What kind of ticket will I receive?
The ticket we’ll send you is ready to go – no need to queue at redemption points – just enter the park directly.
Take a look at the back of your ticket – there you’ll find your very own unique number. Use it to complete your My Disney Experience profile and access your personal Disney holiday planner!
When can I use my ticket?
Your ticket can be activated any day within the year you want to visit!
When booking your tickets, just enter year you’ll be visiting Florida, and you’ll be able to start using them on any date within that year.
Your ticket will be valid for 14 days from the first time you use it. For example, if you begin using your ticket on December 31st 2019, you will be able to use it until January 13th 2020.
Do I have to visit Disney World on 7 consecutive days?
Nope! You can use your ticket on any 7 days over a 14 day period - so you could visit for 7 days straight, or go every other day for 2 weeks - it's up to you.
Terms & Conditions
Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first day of use or 31 Dec of the year travelling. All tickets must be used for the first time in the same calendar year as printed on the ticket. Standard booking terms and conditions apply and the promotion is subject to availability. Water parks subject to seasonal closure. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. Disney reserves the right to change tickets entitlements at any time without prior notice. As to Disney artwork and properties ©Disney. Ticket expires 14 days after the date of first use of the ticket and may not be used at all after January 14th the following year
*Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course Admission: This applies to greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability
**ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge.
***You may only visit one miniature golf course per day and cannot visit both on the same day. Valid for one round per day (round must start prior to 4pm).