My Disney Experience is the collective name for all the exciting pre-planning tools you can use to personalise your visit to the Disney Parks - before you even get there!
- Disney FastPass+ : Pre-book times for your favourite rides and attractions up to 30 days in advance
- MyDisneyExperience.com: The online place that links up everyone in your party, meaning you can make your plans together
- Memory Maker: An online photo package that magically saves all your photos for you to download when you get home
- MagicBands: A clever wristband that works as your ticket, room key, credit card and more!
You’ll get the most benefit from My Disney Experience if you book your Disney World tickets in advance, so don’t forget to book in plenty of time to really make the most of it!
Why should I use My Disney Experience?
My Disney Experience lets you make the very most of your time in the Parks – and enjoy even more Disney magic with the people you love the most.
It’s perfect for Disney World first-timers: If you’re not sure where to start, there's tailored advice on which rides you and your family would love most, when to visit which attractions, and lots more!
Being able to plan your whole trip in advance means less queuing, less hassle and less chance of missing anything that’s on your Disney World wish list!
What is FastPass+?
If you’re heading to Walt Disney World, you’ll probably know about FastPass - but FastPass+ takes the fun one step further!
With FastPass+ you can pre-book rides, shows, attractions, character meet-&-greets and lots more even before you leave for Orlando, so you can make sure you’ve “locked in” all the bits you definitely don’t want to miss.
How to book your FastPass+ selections:
- You can make your bookings through My Disney Experience, which will show you the location of your selections in each park. This lets you plan which rides or attractions will be easiest to visit on the same day.
- When you select a ride or attraction, you’ll automatically be shown the best time option first, but you’re welcome to choose another time if you prefer.
- If one of the rides you’ve selected is closed during your holiday, don’t worry – you’ll be given a choice of other rides to enjoy in advance.
- Even if you don’t manage to book your selections in advance, you can still pre-book 3 FastPass+ attractions on the day using the My Disney Experience App or the FastPass+ kiosks located around all of the Disney theme parks.
What are Disney Magic Bands & Magic Cards?
Your Magic Band or Card lets you tap in to the magic and connect to all the Walt Disney World experiences you’ve selected!
- With just a touch, your Magic Band or Card allows you to enter the Disney Parks
- Use it to access FastPass+ selections you made online
- Store Disney PhotoPass images & download them when you get back home
- Staying at a Disney Resort Hotel? You’ll receive a Magic Band, which also allows you to pay for meals and merchandise, and even acts as the keycard to your Hotel room!
- A MagicBand can also unlock amazing surprises throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. They’ve been personalised especially for you!
Want to know more about what the Magic Bands can do?
How do Magic Cards work?
The latest Magic Cards look like this and display the My Disney Experience Symbol
On the reverse you will be asked to sign your card before you activate it.
Scratch off the foil on the back of your ticket (next to the digits in the bottom left corner) and enter the complete number into your My Disney Experience profile, so you can begin to personalise your holiday plans!
How does Memory Maker work?
- There are Disney PhotoPass photographers at the best photo spots all over Disney World, ready to take professional shots of your whole family having an amazing time together.
- All the photos you have taken are magically stored in your online account, ready to download when you get home.
- And the best bit? With Memory Maker you don’t need to pay for your photos – just enjoy your Disney adventure knowing that all your amazing memories are being captured for you!
Disney FastPass+ Terms & Conditions
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited. Disney FastPass+ attractions subject to change.
Memory Maker Terms & Conditions
Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a park ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated park ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated park ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the Park Ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experience-terms-and-conditions.html. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. Book by 31 Dec 2018, for arrivals until 31 Dec 2018. On the gate price of $199 correct at time of printing.