My Disney Experience is the collective name for all the exciting pre-planning tools you can use to personalise your visit to the Disney Parks - before you even get there!
- Disney Genie: Pre-book times for your favourite rides and attractions up to 30 days in advance
- MyDisneyExperience.com: The online place that links up everyone in your party, meaning you can make your plans together
- Memory Maker: An online photo package that magically saves all your photos for you to download when you get home
- MagicBands: A clever wristband that works as your ticket, room key, credit card and more!
You’ll get the most benefit from My Disney Experience if you book your Disney World tickets in advance, so don’t forget to book in plenty of time to really make the most of it!
Why should I use My Disney Experience?
My Disney Experience lets you make the very most of your time in the Parks – and enjoy even more Disney magic with the people you love the most.
It’s perfect for Disney World first-timers: If you’re not sure where to start, there's tailored advice on which rides you and your family would love most, when to visit which attractions, and lots more!
Being able to plan your whole trip in advance means less queuing, less hassle and less chance of missing anything that’s on your Disney World wish list!
What are Disney Bands?
Your Magic Band lets you tap in to the magic and connect to all the Walt Disney World experiences you’ve selected!
- With just a touch, your Disney Band allows you to enter the Disney Parks
- Use it to access Genie+ / Individual Lightning Lane selections you made online
- Store Disney PhotoPass images & download them when you get back home
- Staying at a Disney Resort Hotel? You’ll receive a Disney Band, which also allows you to pay for meals and merchandise, and even acts as the keycard to your Hotel room!
- A DisneyBand can also unlock amazing surprises throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. They’ve been personalised especially for you!
Want to know more about what the Disney Bands can do?
How does Memory Maker work?
- There are Disney PhotoPass photographers at the best photo spots all over Disney World, ready to take professional shots of your whole family having an amazing time together.
- All the photos you have taken are magically stored in your online account, ready to download when you get home.
- And the best bit? With Memory Maker you don’t need to pay for your photos – just enjoy your Disney adventure knowing that all your amazing memories are being captured for you!
Disney Genie Terms & Conditions
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney Genie attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited. Disney Genie attractions subject to change.
Memory Maker Terms & Conditions
Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a park ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated park ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated park ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the Park Ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experience-terms-and-conditions.html. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content.