Expert Travel Bloggers Wanted For FloridaTix!
Here at FloridaTix we're on the lookout for guest travel bloggers & photographers who can provide expert content about the world's most magical holiday destination, Florida!
If you think you can contribute engaging, original material for our blog, you can join our database of writers using the form below.
We're mainly on the lookout for writers & photographers with their own established blog or social media following. If your content is successful then you may have the chance to become a regular contributor!
Blog Articles Wanted
- Ideal word count between 400 – 1000 words
- All copy must be original – no duplicate or plagiarised content will be accepted
- Payment of £25-£75 will be considered for each piece of content.
- Contributors will be asked to provide their own images and must hold the license for these.
- Preferred topics are: Experiences/advice around the big Florida theme parks, top tips for people interested in visiting Florida, where's best to go, what to eat, how to save money, etc.
- We're happy for you to pitch any ideas you think would be useful & relevant to people thinking of visiting Florida – particularly the Orlando theme parks.
Apply To Become A FloridaTix Article Contributor
Photos & Videos
- We're also on the lookout for high-quality images and videos that bring to life the magic of Florida!
- They must be your own work – only originals will be accepted.
What Happens Next & Payment
- Once you've applied,you'll be added to our database of contributors. If we decide we want to commission a piece from you, we'll contact you via email to discuss the details.
- Payments from between £25 - £75 will be considered for your content based on word count, topic, your social media reach, number/quality of images & videos, and the size of your blog readership. We may also be able to arrange tickets to attractions or tours if it's relevant to the piece.
Linking & Social Media Policy
- We are happy to link to your blog or portfolio's homepage within your bio, provided it is not a commercial site.
- We would also encourage you to promote your article/images using your blog or website, and by sharing across your social networks.
- Where possible we will credit you for your work using the Google+ authorship tag.
If you have any questions about becoming a FloridaTix contributor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.