Dine With Shamu
An extra-special, all-you-can-eat buffet right next to SeaWorld’s biggest stars – the incredible Orcas!
Enjoy lunch with one of SeaWorld’s greatest stars!
Talk about a meal with a view! With a specially-reserved poolside table away from the crowds, you can enjoy a menu of organic, sustainable and locally-grown foods as the incredible killer whales and their trainers interact just a few feet away!
Meet the whales & their trainers
After your meal you’ll have a personal, up-close encounter with SeaWorld’s Killer Whale pod in the front pool at Shamu Stadium.
Chat with some of Shamu’s trainers, who will be only too happy to tell you about his likes and dislikes, his favourite tricks and his favourite food!
You’ll also get to meet some of SeaWorld's rescued pilot whales - learn all about how they were rescued, and how they are being rehabilitated and cared for at the park.
The Dine with Shamu experience gives you an amazing insight into the work that goes on behind the scenes to protect these majestic animals.
Dine with Shamu & help UK Wildlife!
For every Dine with Shamu experience booked, $2 will automatically be donated to UK wildlife charities.
7007 Seaworld Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
When can I use my ticket?
This ticket can only be used on the date you specify when booking
Where do I bring my ticket?
You must check in at SeaWorld’s Information & Reservations Counter by 11am, where your time slot will be confirmed.
- Entry to SeaWorld is not included in this ticket. You must buy a separate SeaWorld Park Admission ticket to be able take part in the Dine with Shamu experience.
- Under-2s do not require a ticket to take part in the experience. However, you must call the number on your e-ticket to reserve a seat
Dining Experience Times
- The lunch experience starts at approx. 12.30pm
- The confirmed time of your lunch experience will be shown on your ticket
- You must check in before 11am at the Information Counter on the day of your experience for your time slot to be confirmed.
Please mention any specific dietary requirements or food allergies when you confirm your time slot at the information counter
Terms & Conditions
The itinerary shown may be subject to change for guests visiting after February 2018