Orlando's most immersive and memorable family dining experience - An extra-special, all-you-can-eat buffet right next to SeaWorld’s rescued orcas!
Enjoy a meal with a sensational view!
Get away from the crowds and enjoy a specially-reserved poolside table on this private dining experience.
Meet the orcas & their trainers
Dine next to our orcas and watch the specialised care they receive daily in their home. Your meal will feature sustainable, organic, seasonal or locally grown ingredients that aim to minimise environmental impacts to animals and their habitats.
Following your meal, you will then get an up-close view into the relationship shared between our animal care specialists and orcas as you discover the unique characteristics of these majestic animals.
Enjoy a Seasonal & Sustainable Buffet
The all-you can eat buffet features sustainable, organic, seasonal or locally-grown ingredients that aim to minimise the environmental impact to animals and their habitats:
- Seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables
- Certified sustainable seafood
- All-natural grain fed beef
- Open flame grilled free range chicken
- 100% natural pork loin with no preservatives or additives
- Seasonal accompaniments
- Fresh breads baked daily by SeaWorld’s skilled bakers
- Signature desserts
- A choice of Coca-Cola soft drinks
- Coffee and Hot Tea
There’s even a Kids Buffet featuring kids’ favourites including Hot Dogs, Sea Shell Pasta with vine ripe tomato marinara and meatballs, Mac n’ Cheese and seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables.
Find out more about SeaWorld’s Conservation & Rescue Work
This experience gives you an amazing insight into the work that goes on behind the scenes to protect these incredible animals.
Throughout your experience, you’ll learn about the small but impactful things we can all do to help save valuable ocean resources, by enjoying sustainable foods and preserving natural habitats.
Dine with Orcas & help UK Wildlife!
For every Dine with Orcas experience booked, $2 will automatically be donated to UK wildlife charities.
7007 Seaworld Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
When can I use my ticket?
This ticket can only be used on the date you specify when booking
Where do I bring my ticket?
You must check in at SeaWorld’s Information & Reservations Counter by 11am, where your time slot will be confirmed.
- Entry to SeaWorld is not included in this ticket. You must buy a separate SeaWorld Park Admission ticket to be able take part in the Dining at Shamu Stadium experience.
- Under-3s do not require a ticket to take part in the experience. However, you must call the number on your e-ticket to reserve a seat
Dining Experience Times
- The lunch experience can be between 11:30am and 1:30pm
- The dinner experience is between 3:00pm and 6:00pm
- The confirmed time of your lunch experience will be shown on your ticket
- You must check in before 11am at the Information Counter on the day of your experience for your time slot to be confirmed.
Please mention any specific dietary requirements or food allergies when you confirm your time slot at the information counter