Swim Where The Manatees Live
Don’t miss the chance to swim with friendly Florida manatees in their natural habitat, and even give them belly rubs!
Swim with Wild Manatees in the Crystal River!
Florida's beautiful Crystal River is the only place in the USA where you are legally allowed to interact with manatees. So grab your swimsuit and get ready to snorkel with these endangered gentle giants!
The experience is led by professional diving instructors and all snorkelling equipment is included, so you’re in safe hands whether you’re an experienced swimmer or a newbie
Get up-close for manatee belly-rubs
Even though they are under a serious risk of extinction, manatees (also known as sea cows) have no natural fear of humans and they are quite used to having visitors around.
Don’t be surprised if one of the curious grey giants swims right up to you and rolls over for a belly rub!
The water temperature of the river is around 22°C – perfect for both humans and manatees.
Optional Boat Tour of the Crystal River*
Want to see dolphins too? Take a boat tour of the Crystal River and spot the wild dolphins as they swim freely in their natural surroundings.
Meet Rescued Manatees at Homosassa State Park
Spend your afternoon exploring the wildlife at Homosassa State Park. The park is famous across Florida for helping many injured and distressed animals to recover.
Things to do in Homosassa State Park
- Journey into the underwater viewing chamber to meet the manatees again
- Explore the park and see bears, alligators, the state panther and even hippos!
- Find out how animals are rescued and learn more about Homosassa’s rehabilitation processes
Breakfast & Lunch included!
You'll be provided with a breakfast bag on the journey to the Crystal River, and a basket-style meal for lunch.
*Boat tour is an optional extra and is not included in the price of your ticket
This tour includes pick-up from BLUE locations on the map below:
- Saturdays only
- The tour does not run on Christmas Day & other holidays
Return transport is included from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
- To arrange pick-up details, please call the number shown on your ticket at least 48h in advance
- Pick-ups are between 6.05am and 6.55am
- You will be dropped back at your resort at around 5.30pm
- Please allow a full-day for this trip
Where to bring your ticket
Show your ticket to the driver at the beginning of your tour
- Mask, snorkel and fins are included with your ticket
- Wetsuits are NOT provided but you can hire one on the day
Food & Drinks
A Breakfast Bag & basket-style lunch are included
Adults from £68
Children from £55
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket