Miami Helicopter Tour
Soar over one of the world’s most fabulous cities on a private Miami helicopter tour!
Take your own private helicopter ride over Miami
Soar through the skies of Miami in a private helicopter - see the Magic City from above and enjoy a stunning view, spreading from downtown Miami all the way to Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay.
Decide whether you want to spend 30, 45 or 60 minutes in the air and get ready to take some amazing aerial photos.
What you’ll see on your Miami Helicopter Tour
As you fly east from Tamiami Airport, towards Gables States Club, you'll see the stunning waterfront houses sitting on the edge of Coral Gablessome. These are some of the most beautiful homes in the country!
Next you'll head north along the coast, gliding above Downtown Miami, Coco Plum and Coconut Grove. See the 83-acre Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden from the sky – marvel at the beautiful colours of almost 4000 tropical plants. It’s as pretty as a picture!
Don’t miss the giant cruise ships sailing beneath, and stay on the lookout for the rich and the famous! Can you spot the celebrity houses?
The sights just keep on coming! Keep your eyes peeled for South Beach, the Miami Seaquarium and Key Biscayne.
Your helicopter pilot will keep you on the edge of your seat with fascinating facts and stories about the city – just ask him!
- Monday – Saturday
- Flights take place between 9am and 6:30pm
- Please ensure you arrive at the airport 15-30 minutes before your booked flight time
To arrange your flight time
Once you have made your booking, please, call the number shown on your e-ticket to arrange a flight time
Select from a 30, 45 or 60 minute tour
Tours depart from Miami Executive Airport, 12800 SW 145th Ave, Miami, FL 33186, USA
Minimum number of passengers
- There is a minimum passenger requirement of 2 people per tour
- Single passengers must pay the two passenger ticket price
Anyone weighing over 280lbs/127kg/20 stone is not permitted to fly
- Children aged 3 and under fly for free!
- If your flight is cancelled due to severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative date or time
- Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable