Experience one of Orlando's most energetic dinner shows - the Treasure Tavern Orlando!
- One of the most exciting dinner shows in Orlando!
- Feast on a mouth-watering 3-course meal
- See world-class acrobatic performances
- Unlimited soft drinks included
Enjoy the side-splitting Treasure Tavern Dinner Show
You can’t visit Orlando without stopping off to see one of the funniest shows on town!
From world-class burlesque performances to astounding comedy magic, the Treasure Tavern show will keep you talking for days.
Whether you’re after an evening of side-splitting comedy or being captivated by talented dancers, this unforgettable show has it all.
Be sure to stick around after the performance to continue your night with live musical entertainment!
Fill your boots with a 3-course meal & unlimited drinks
Hungry for more? Tuck into a mouth-watering 3-course meal with signature appetisers, succulent prime rib steak, seasonal vegetable, green salad, and of course, a delicious opera cake.
The best bit? You’ll be able to cleanse your palate with an unlimited supply of soft drinks and water throughout the evening.
The Treasure Tavern Dinner Show runs from Tuesdays to Saturdays
Pirate’s Dinner Adventure Complex, 6400 Carrier Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 – Just off International Drive and only minutes away from Wet ‘n’ Wild & Universal Studios
Parking is available onsite for $5 per car
Children under 16 are not permitted to attend the show
Tips are not included and will cost approx. $4 per person at the show
Food & Drink
- Your ticket includes a 3-course meal with signature appetisers, prime rib, seasonal vegetable, garden salad and opera cake
- Unlimited soft drinks & water will also be available throughout the evening