The Dolphin Experience in St Augustine
Interact with dolphins and more on the Dolphin Experience in St Augustine Tour
- Visit the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary close to St. Augustine
- Touch, fuss and feed the dolphins!
- A wonderful day out for all ages
- Free time to explore St Augustine - the oldest city in the USA
This is an experience you’re sure to remember for the rest of your life! Visit the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary close to St. Augustine for a dolphin interaction that’s perfect for all ages.
During this exciting interaction you’ll get to touch, fuss and feed the dolphins without having to immerse yourself in the water, making it perfect for non-swimmers and children aged 3 or over.
You’ll also have plenty of time to explore the oldest city in the USA - St. Augustine. Stroll through the cobblestone streets of this charming old town, visit the century-old fort and take a look around the country’s oldest school house.
This is an experience you definitely won’t want to miss, so book your tickets for The Dolphin Experience in St Augustine now!
The Dolphin Experience in St Augustine is available on Mondays and Thursdays
Pick-up is between 6.30 - 7.30am, returning to your resort at around 6pm
- Children must be at least 3 years of age to participate in the Dolphin Touch and Feed program,
- Participants aged 7 or under must be accompanied by a paying, participating adult aged 13 or over.
What to wear:
- We recommend casual and comfortable clothing
- Please bring your swimsuits and a hair band for long hair.
Can I bring a camera or video camera?
- You will be photographed during your interaction by professional staff photographers, with the opportunity to purchase the photos.
- Spectators may bring cameras, but participants are not allowed cameras in the lagoon.
- Round-trip transport from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas.
- Interaction with Dolphins at the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary near St. Augustine
- Free time in the city of St Augustine
What kind of ticket will I receive?
This ticket is in the form of an e-ticket which we print out and post to you.
What happens once I’ve booked?
We will send you an initial confirmation immediately. You will receive the specific details within 48 hours once they are confirmed with the supplier. This will include contact details for the local operator and any further information.
Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.