Don't miss the opportunity to Swim With Dolphins in St Augustine!
- Don’t miss the chance to swim with dolphins in St. Augustine!
- Enjoy a one-hour dolphin swim experience
- Explore the historic town of St. Augustine – the oldest city in the USA.
- Includes transport from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
Don’t miss this trip to beautiful St Augustine where you’ll have the opportunity to swim with friendly, playful dolphins!
You can’t help but fall in love with these fun-loving, intelligent mammals during your one-hour experience. Get to know the dolphins with some “play-time” in the shallow water before the swim itself – definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
You’ll also have plenty of time to explore the historic town of St. Augustine. Stroll through the cobblestone streets of this charming old town, visit the century-old fort and take a look around the country’s oldest school house.
This is an experience you definitely won’t want to miss, so book your tickets to swim with dolphins in St Augustine now!
- Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee: 6:45am
- Walt Disney World Swan: 6:35am
- Golden Corral Buffet & Grill Lake Buena Vista 7:00am
- Universal Royal Pacific Resort PACIFICA Ballroom 7:30am
- Avanti Palms International Drive 7:20am
- ICON Park International Drive: 7:15am
Available on Mondays and Thursdays.
Pick-up is between 6.30 - 7.30am, returning to your resort at around 6pm
Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by a paying, participating adult aged 16 or over.
What to wear:
We recommend casual and comfortable clothing. Please bring your swimsuits and a hair band for long hair.
Can I bring a camera or video camera?
- You’ll be photographed during your interaction by professional staff photographers, with the opportunity to purchase the photos.
- Spectators may bring cameras, but participants are not allowed cameras in the lagoon.
- Round-trip transport from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas.
- Dolphin swim experience
- Free time in St Augustine
What kind of ticket will I receive?
This ticket is in the form of an e-ticket which we will print out and post to you.
What happens once I’ve booked?
We will send you an initial confirmation immediately. You will receive the specific details within 48 hours once they are confirmed with the supplier. This will include contact details for the local operator and any further information.
Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.