Walt Disney World Florida is open 365 days a year!
- The Disney Theme Parks usually open at 9am
- Closing times vary depending on the season
- Disney Resort Hotel guests can enjoy extra Disney’s Extra Magic Hours and enter one of the parks an hour early or stay up to 2 hours later than the normal opening times
Walt Disney World Resort is located in Bay Lake, close to Lake Buena Vista in Southwest Orlando
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Parking for cars and motorbikes is $20 per day. Campers and RVs are $22 a day
- If you have paid for parking at one Walt Disney World Park, you can park at the other Parks on the same day for free
- Staying at a Disney Resort Hotel? You'll get FREE standard parking at the Disney Theme Parks during your stay!
Where to bring your ticket
- We’ll send you a real ticket that's ready to go - no need to queue at redemption points, just walk straight into enter the park!
- On the back of your ticket you’ll find your own unique visitor number. Use it to complete your My Disney Experience profile and access your personal Disney holiday planner!
Photo ID may be required when you first enter the Walt Disney World Parks
Facilities for disabled guests include:
- Disabled Toilets
- Braille maps, guidebooks and audio description
- Hearing Loop
- Wheelchair Rental
Facilities at Walt Disney World include:
- ATM machines
- Baby care centres
- Lost and found
- Locker rental
- Car rental
- Childcare services
- Photo services
- Pushchair rental
- Wheelchair rental
- Boarding kennels
- Package pickup
- There are a huge variety of restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort, ranging from à la carte meals to self-service outlets, bars and cafés for sandwiches and snacks.
- Guests are welcome to take snacks and food that does not require heating into the Parks but please do not bring any glass containers (except baby food or perfume bottles)
To see all the dining options, check out our guides to the Disney Parks
†Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. Book by 31 Dec 2020, for arrivals until 31 Dec 2020. On the gate price worth $199 correct as of 09/11/2018
^Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a Park ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated Park ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated Park ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the Park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid Theme Park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ en_GB/park-experience-terms-conditions. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content.
^^Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney's FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited. Disney FastPass+ attractions subject to change.
*Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course Admission: This applies to greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability
**ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge. ***You may only visit one miniature golf course per day and cannot visit both on the same day. Valid for one round per day (round must start prior to 4pm).