Venture into the land of the weird and wonderful – visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not Orlando!
Over 600 bizarre exhibits and artefacts
Perfect for a rainy day
FLEXIBLE DATESUse before the end of the year
Stay as long as you like
Oh darn! This ticket isn't available to book right now.
This may be because:
- We have sold out
- This product is seasonal and tickets for the new season are not yet available
But don't worry! There's loads more to do in Florida, so check out our:
- Combo Tickets
- Theme Parks
- Orlando Dinner Shows
- Airboat Rides & Everglades Tours
- Sports & Activities
- Tours & Day Trips
An email has been sent to our team. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Sorry there has been an error!
Explore the world of the bizarre at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
Step inside the 10,000 square foot “Odditorium” of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando and see more than 600 amazing oddities, including a 7-legged sheep, a shrunken human head and a portrait of Beyonce made entirely out of candy!
Your visit to Ripley’s Believe It or Not Orlando
- Explore 16 galleries filled with unusual art and unbelievable genuine artefacts
- See a real human shrunken head! Learn how and why the Shuar Tribes turned their dead enemies’ heads into fist-sized souvenirs
- Find out what bizarre customs exist around the world – get to know the “giraffe women” of Burma’s Padaung tribe, who wear heavy brass coils around their necks. Those coils are made up of up to 25 metal rings and reach 15 inches in length!
- Hear the unbelievable story of Mike the Headless chicken, who miraculously survived a beheading and lived without a head for 18 months, rising to international fame
- See wonderfully strange pieces of art like a wood-carved Mercedes, a coke can bike and a 25-foot high mural of Jimi Hendrix made from more than 8,500 playing cards
- Snap a photo with the self-proclaimed freaks of the world! Take a selfie with the Vampire Woman and Lizard Man
More things to see at Ripley’s Orlando:
The fascinating oddities in Ripley’s Believe It or Not Orlando just keep on coming! Here are some freakish exhibits we haven’t told you about yet:
- The world-famous African fertility statues
- The Asmat cannibal skulls
- A Peel Trident car (the smallest production car in the world)
- A “Wall-E” robot replica made from car parts
- A very rare fossil of a T-Rex foot and lower leg
- Various miniatures you can view through a magnifying glass
- An over 8-foot-long stuffed Alligator Gar
- A balloon-powered chair that flew over the Rocky Mountains
- A dog sculpture made entirely of clothes pins
- Optical illusions, word puzzles and brain teasers
- Awesome wax figures to take photos with
- A shooting gallery where you can fire at different odd targets
Take your time and explore Ripley’s Believe It or Not! for as long as you want to. There are enough bizarre and outrageous items to entertain the whole family for hours!
Open from 9am until Midnight
Ripley’s Orlando is located on International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819
Children under 3 go FREE!