Get ready to colour outside the lines at the Crayola Experience in Orlando!
Add a splash of colour to your holiday at the Crayola Experience
Kids can unleash their creativity and explore the fantastic world of colours at Orlando’s latest family attraction: The Crayola Experience!
Handily located at the Florida Mall, and open 365 days a year, kids can enjoy over 26 attractions and even try making their own Crayola crayons!
Highlights of the Crayola Experience:
- Dip your hands in the Colossal Caddy – pick between hundreds of crayons and colour thousands of pictures.
- Be a Star in your own colouring page, take pictures with your family and make your art glow in the dark with Doodle in the Dark.
- Witness your creations come to life in Art Alive - draw something wonderful on a digital canvass and watch it projected straight onto the wall.
- How about getting your hands dirty and making a wonderfully bizarre masterpiece with melted wax? Drip Art is the place for you!
- Go to the Crayon Factory and discover how crayons are made. Then, put your knowledge to the test – design your own crayon label in Wrap It Up and make your very own crayon to take home in Melt and Mold.
- Bring back your own olourful souvenirs and gifts from the Crayola shop!
- Tired out? Take a break in the Crayola café before getting back to your day of fun.
Crayola Experience is open 365 days a year from 10am - 8pm
Crayola Experience, The Florida Mall, 8001 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Florida 32809
The Crayola Experience is loacted at the Florida Mall, so you can use the mall parking for free!
We recommend allowing at least 3-4 hours for your visit to ensure you can experience every attraction
Can I re-enter the building?
- Yes – you're allowed to exit and enter the building as many times as you wish throughout the day
- However, you must get a hand stamp before exiting if you would like to re-enter
What to Wear
Dress for a mess – children should wear play clothes you don’t mind getting dirty!