Discover what it's like to be a real crime scene investigator at the CSI:The Experience in Orlando
- Find out if you’ve got what it takes to be a real forensic investigator in CSI: The Experience!
- YOU crack the case in this exciting hands-on experience.
- Discover what it’s like to be part of a forensic investigation!
- Includes free entry to the new Consumed by Art 3D exhibit.
Ever thought you’d make an amazing forensic investigator?
Then get ready to take on the tasks of the CSI Team in this exciting, interactive experience based on the hit TV show!
Find out what it’s like to be part of a forensic investigation, using the most advanced technology and techniques used by real crime scene investigators.
Discover how different science fields are used in solving crimes, through hands-on activities using real equipment and multimedia.
This includes DNA identification, firearm and tool mark identification, forensic pathology and blood spatter analysis.
With the help of forensic specialists you’ll identify and analyse the evidence, form your hypothesis and finally validate and communicate the results of your investigation.
This is a fascinating and educational insight for any budding forensic scientists out there!
- Open daily from 9am to 9pm
- Last admission is at 8pm
From Disney Area & Highway 192 West:
- Take Interstate 4 East to Exit 74A
- Turn right on Sand Lake Road
- Turn left on International Drive
- Your destination will be located ¼ mile on the left.
From Daytona & Downtown Orlando:
- Take Interstate 4 West to Exit 75A (Kirkman)
- Turn right onto International Drive
- Your destination will be located one mile on the right.
Free parking is provided
This experience is wheelchair accessible
- No food or drinks are not allowed inside the exhibit
- No photography, including cameras, video or camera phones.
- Mobile phones must be switched off
- Smoking is not permitted in any area.
What kind of ticket will I receive?
This ticket is in the form of an e-ticket which we print out and post to you.
Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.