Universal Studios Florida is celebrating a very special milestone; exactly a year ago today was the grand opening of Diagon Alley at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
If you’re yet to visit Diagon Alley, we’ve brought together some of the most interesting, informative and fun articles about this amazing park to celebrate its 1st birthday!
1. Buzzfeed.com: 17 Hidden Gems Harry Potter Fans Should Look For in Diagon Alley
They were there when the park opened a year ago – can you still spot them?
2. The Orlando Sentinel: Amazing Photos of Diagon Alley’s Opening Day
Amazing aerial photos of the opening day crowds exactly 1 year ago today, as well as the cast members who appeared, and the fabulous fire-breathing dragon….
3. Universal Orlando Close-Up: The Weasleys cast magic spells in Diagon Alley (VIDEO)
Watch some of the Harry Potter cast members as they use the interactive wands to cast spells around Diagon Alley!
4. FloridaTix: How to choose your Perfect Wand at Ollivander’s Wand Shop
What Harry Potter fan doesn’t dream of having their very own wand? Our Wand Buying Guide will help you decide which one to choose at Ollivander’s Wand Shop.
5. Jaunted.com: How Universal Orlando’s Diagon Alley Gets It Very, Very Right
A run-down of the magic ingredients that make Diagon Alley such a perfect destination for Potter fans
A quick guide to the wizarding fare, magical brews and more magical bites you’ll find at Diagon Alley…
7. Empireonline.com: 9¾ Things We Learned at Diagon Alley
The mighty Empire Magazine give their observations about Diagon Alley’s best bits.
Have you visited Diagon Alley yet? What’s your favourite memory from being there?