We know that booking theme park tickets and attractions in Florida is a big deal, and you want to make sure you’ve got the best possible tickets from a website you can trust.
That’s why we’ve launched the new, improved FloridaTix website which makes the whole experience of researching, booking and receiving your tickets even easier than before!
How we’ve made it easier to book your Florida tickets:
1. You can’t go wrong with our new 4-step booking process:
- Choose your tickets
- Add them to your basket
- Go to the checkout
- Make your payment
No hassle, no fuss. Just make your booking, sit back and wait for Mr. Postman to bring your tickets!
2. We’ll recommend attractions and experiences we think you’ll like
Booking theme park tickets? We’ll let you know what other exciting experiences you could add to your visit! For example:
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of SeaWorld
- Have breakfast with the Disney characters
- A special Serengeti Safari ride at Busch Gardens
- The totally unmissable Blue Man Group show
3. Made for your mobile, tablet or laptop
The new website adapts perfectly to whichever device you’re using, so you can book your tickets, check prices and find out more about Florida whether you’re at home or out and about.
4. Find out everything you want to know about the big theme parks
Want to know more about Florida’s amazing theme parks? Take a look at our comprehensive, informative Orlando theme park guides to find out about rides, entertainment, food, parking, opening times and more.
5. Read real customer reviews before you book
Whatever theme park ticket or attraction you’re looking at, you can see reviews left by other customers about their experience of booking it with us.
Already made your booking with us? Why not leave your own review!
6. Save your basket and come back later!
So you’ve chosen your tickets and gone through to the checkout, but you’re not quite ready to make the booking just yet – maybe you need to discuss it with the family or double-check your dates.
Now you can email your shopping basket to yourself and save it for later! So when you’re ready to complete your booking, you can simply return to the checkout through your email, and your tickets will be there waiting for you!
7. We’re just a phone call away (every day)
Want to chat with a real person about a question or issue? Our UK customer service centre is open 7 days a week and free to call on 0800 980 5552
8. See what questions other customers have asked – and the answers
Can’t seem to find some important info about a certain attraction or ticket? You can now ask us directly through the website using our new Q&A service. Plus you can also see what other customers have been asking us – your question might have already been answered!
9. Go back to what you’ve recently viewed
Want to return to an attraction you were looking at earlier? We keep track of your recently viewed tickets, so if you decide you want to go back and take another look, they’re right there waiting for you!
10. Track your tickets (coming soon!)
Track the status of your tickets as they wing their way to you! If you’ve booked your tickets using standard delivery, you can use your unique tracking number to find out how close they are to arriving.