As one of the top sellers of Disney tickets, Universal Studios tickets and basically all the best attractions in Orlando for the last ten years, we’ve decided to host a FloridaTix birthday bake-off! So crack out those cake tins and brush off the icing dust, it’s time to get baking folks!
All you have to do is make us a cake that represents all the magic of Florida, and you could be in with a chance of winning £50 worth of Amazon vouchers.
Whether it’s Disney princess cupcakes, a 3-tiered Wizarding World of Harry Potter Madeira cake, or a Discovery cove cake pop, it’s up to you to get creative!
How to enter:
- Bake a FloridaTix-inspired cake, cake-pop or cupcake.
- Take a picture of your masterpiece
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show off! Share it with your Facebook friends and tag FloridaTix in your post or Tweet it to us @FloridaTix (don’t forget to include the official hashtag #FloridaTixbakeoff in your tweet!)
Check out the cake we had at our 10th birthday event! We went all out and made sure each and every Orlando attraction can be found on our cake. The blue and yellow base reminds us of the warm sunshine and gorgeous seas in Florida.
Still stuck? We’ll also be inviting our favourite bloggers to join in on the bake-off, so check out their designs on our official #FloridaTixbakeoff hashtag.
Good luck bakers!
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only (“Entrants”), excluding employees of Attraction World (the “Promoter”) (and their families) and the Promoter’s associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The entry conditions outlined on the Promoter’s competition page form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
- The promotion commences at 12:00 on 8/05/2015 and ends at 12:00 on 18/05/2015 and only entries received within this time period will be counted.
- To enter, you must follow the steps outlined in “How to enter” on the page. Entries should be your own work and not from a third party source.
- One entry per person. In the event of multiple entries from one person, the first will be counted, unless removed and thus rendered invalid.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- The winner will be selected by Attraction World team member no later than 20/05/2015
- By submitting entries to the competition all Entrants warrant that the Facebook posts and Tweets are their own original copyright works.
- In consideration of the right to participate in the promotion all Entrants grant to the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide licence to use, adapt and reproduce their entry in any medium and warrant that they have the relevant authority, licence and permission to grant such a licence.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any entry to the promotion for failure to comply with any of these Terms.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any Entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity connected with the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and any related entries.
- There will be only one winner selected in total and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- There will be a total of one prize available to win and is as follows:
- 1 £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner of this prize is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Terms. In the event they are unable to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate it to another eligible Entrant. The winner(s) may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Entrants should be aware that prize may be subject to the Terms of third parties for which the Promoter is not responsible or liable and by entering the promotion all Entrants are therefore deemed to have accepted and be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Winners will be contacted via email within 3 working days of the competition closing date. The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winners within this time period but should any winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 3 working days of being notified the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible Entrant.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes (in whole or in part) save that the Promoter reserves the right to provide prizes of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason. The prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or votes which are not received or for delays in receipt of prizes by winners.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of the prizes, save for personal injury or death resulting from the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion (including altering any prizes) if, in their sole discretion, it is not capable of being conducted as specified. All amendments will be published on the Page.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit, delay or prohibit voting or an Entrants ability to participate in the promotion.
- If the entry procedure to the promotion is found to have been tampered with in any way, including submission of ‘spam’ entries or falsified data the Promoter may withdraw the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- This promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Winner’s details can be obtained by sending a request to: Attraction World, 46 Regal Court, Kings Norton Business Centre, Pershore Road South, Birmingham B30 3ES